Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
trashley

Turning A House Into A Place We Can Call Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
heheh...

unless upgrade to EC lor...

hahaha still got chance la....I so blur....already got your pm on the quotation.....

hahaha still got chance la....I so blur....already got your pm on the quotation.....

let me know if u need her contact.

OM Home

IMG_0089.jpg

Univonne

IMG_0095.jpg

short listed the above 2 choices for sofa. will definitely be taking black.

having quite a hard time deciding.

what do u guys think? which would u choose?

Edited by trashley

OM Home

IMG_0089.jpg

Univonne

IMG_0095.jpg

I like the Univonna's white one.. We saw it previously at Sungei Kadut showroom.. But a bit too big for us, need to customise to make it smaller... However, we like their white coffee table more.. Maybe you can get S&C to create a similar one for you?

I like the second one as it looks more modern. HOWEVER I think the first one seems more comfortable with the narrower seat and softer backing. heh

i like the white one. hahaha. like only.

but i am a very chor lor person. very scared of white stuff. hard to maintain for me.

my choice goes to the 2nd one too. More clean cut look. White is always my 1st choice, but then again its a pain to maintain. :)

i bought a similar univonna sofa, but 3-seater instead. Very comfortable. :good:

we will definitely be getting black as white will be a nightmare to maintain.

we're leaning towards the univonna piece as well, cos it matches with our theme better with the cleaner lines. went to the sungei kadut outlet today and was quoted cheaper compared to when i was quoted at furniture mall.

but the OM home piece is really comfy with a higher grade leather.

wifey is now also considering Cellini's Flexi Home Package for $1,998 comprising of Sofa + Bedframe + Nightingale Mattress Orthopedic Master, although the sofa doesnt quite match but the package is really value for money :D

Hi,

Was checking out the forums posted by homebuyers and chanced upon yours. My wife and I are very excited when reading your postings aqnd happy for you and your family. Thank you for sharing the plans you have for your dream home.

We are staying in woodlands now and are thinking of buying a EM or 5-room unit in Yishun to be closer to my in-laws. After working out the sums, I believe if I sell my present 5-room flat and have some cash balance after repaying CPF to really renovate our next home. Although the Yishun flats are older, the layout is much better than new flats and location is a big plus. But taking this step is a big decision for both of us and we are not sure if our simplistic computations is correct. Before contacting a housing agent, we need more comments and help from you and other readers....

1. Hope we can use CPF again to buy the 2nd home. OR do we need to use bank loan ebcause we are 2nd time buyers? Any ideas?

2. We are wondering how much it costs to renovate a flat, say EM, a standard as yours and finding a good ID company. Can you PM me your ineterior design quote or estimate of renovation cost for a EM?

3. Is your housing agent good and can recommend? We hope to find one who is genuinely responsible and takes the effort to work with us on our financial plan and not just to seal the deal. Not sure which website is good to find reliable agents or can any other readers advise?

Many thanks. Looking forward to more photos from you too!!!

Cheers!

bb1976

hehe you'll have more people replying you if you start a new thread in the policies section.

1) You can use a combi of CPF and loans to pay for your new flat. If you have not used your subsidy yet (you didn't use on your 1st one) you can still use them now. :)

2) *I'm a kaypoh* I don't own an EM but overhauling one can cost between 30k to 50k. The huge difference is due to the condition of the flat you are buying and how many wants you have. :P Anyway with the economic situation now, I reckon you can find a flat in reasonable condition with zero COV. Since it's an EM, you will save a lot if...

a) the flooring on both floors can be saved. (you can live with it)

b) the staircase railing can be saved.

c) the windows and grilles can be saved.

Hi,

Was checking out the forums posted by homebuyers and chanced upon yours. My wife and I are very excited when reading your postings aqnd happy for you and your family. Thank you for sharing the plans you have for your dream home.

We are staying in woodlands now and are thinking of buying a EM or 5-room unit in Yishun to be closer to my in-laws. After working out the sums, I believe if I sell my present 5-room flat and have some cash balance after repaying CPF to really renovate our next home. Although the Yishun flats are older, the layout is much better than new flats and location is a big plus. But taking this step is a big decision for both of us and we are not sure if our simplistic computations is correct. Before contacting a housing agent, we need more comments and help from you and other readers....

1. Hope we can use CPF again to buy the 2nd home. OR do we need to use bank loan ebcause we are 2nd time buyers? Any ideas?

2. We are wondering how much it costs to renovate a flat, say EM, a standard as yours and finding a good ID company. Can you PM me your ineterior design quote or estimate of renovation cost for a EM?

3. Is your housing agent good and can recommend? We hope to find one who is genuinely responsible and takes the effort to work with us on our financial plan and not just to seal the deal. Not sure which website is good to find reliable agents or can any other readers advise?

Many thanks. Looking forward to more photos from you too!!!

Cheers!

hi bbq1976

Pertaining to your Qs will share with you what i know.

1. You can use CPF to purchase ur 2nd home of course, i guess the question you are trying to ask is whether u can take HDB or Bank Loan. If you are upgrading, you can still get loan from HDB. if you are not upgrading then it will have to be a bank loan for 2nd timer.

2. mine is a 5room thus cannot compare apple to apple.

3. If you want I can share with u my agent contact. What he did for us that time was, he came to help us calculate our finances and help us make an estimation of how much cash we are able to take back, before we sign with him to get him to sell our flat. He is a nice guy and not pushy. He happens to own the realty company that he is representing. His estimation was pretty close too.

Good luck to your house hunting!

OM Home

IMG_0089.jpg

Univonne

IMG_0095.jpg

think my cousin got the one from univonne...super comfy...