Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jaskel

Our Dream Home @ Florida Condo

Hi gorilla_chow and sleepyTan, same to other forumers. Before I PM u my contractor contact, will like to invite u to my place to view the workmanship first, for me is seeing the real things is better as can compare the workmanship, etc..., anyway the shop is only two block away my place.

Hi Jaskel,

Thanks for the invite. I just found out that your place is at Hougang. Is not very convenient for me to drop by, you know weekend is always occupied with my kids. And frankly, I don't really know how to tell what is good workmanship or not. As long as the contractor dun give me prob and "chop" me like a carrot head then I am happy le.

Ok, enjoy the last mile of your reno !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for the photo. Yours looks fantastic. Mine ah...CMI. The joint lines are rough and some edges are sharp. Now trying to decide if want to redo but got to pay more $. Can PM me how much your contractor charged for the flooring? Thanks so much.

hi Jaskel

I went through all your postings and really like the way you have done up your house. Very nice.

I will be getting my new place soon. I didn't have a good experience with my old contrator so now my 2nd house coming I want it to be a happy renovating and moving experience (not like the first time........ )

Can PM me your contractor lady number ? Thanks in advance. :thumbs up:

hi Jaskel

thanks very much for your invite.......very kind of you to open your doors to stranger....and really keen to take a look at your place..(use to have a good friend who stay there...but move to canada..) is it ok if i bring my wife along too??..

when will be a convenient time for you...

well actally i like very much of your roof concept....like your vertical planter box....

hey thanks again

gorilla

hi Jaskel..

thanks you very much for your invite...and got your PM...(quite new at this..takes me a while to access to it and read it..hahaha)... will arrange with my wife....and get back to you...most probably next week (my wife is rather busy this week).....it should be in the evening time...say around 1930hr....it's quite convenient for me...as my work place is near to heartland mall.....so will contact you ...and make 'booking' haha....hey really appreciated for opening your doors...thanks again

gorilla

Edited by gorilla_chow

Hi Jaskel,

Im keen to look for a carpenter to build a TV console and a dinning bench for me, not sure if your carpenter is willing to do a small project ? appreciate if you can advise me her contact . Thank you very much.

Oh newnyew, u like plants too? Thanks for your gift. U r welcome for any ideas or lobang u need. My wife didn't mind at all.

Hi jaskel, what a nice garden u had. Me interested to do some gardening but no nothing about it.

Could like to get some advise from u. Where do you get all the plant from and how to grow beautiful orchids.

I intend to have a 3 tier standing water fountain surrounded by pots and pots of plants especially orchids(my favourite plant).

Pls advise and give some tips for gardening so as to make my garden look beautiful for rest and relax.

Oh ya with small brass chairs and table too. Thks.

HI jaskel,

Yr house is lovely :-) I have engaged an ID to do my EA flat. His carpentry work is on higher side even for a basic thing.

Would you mind sharing yr carpenter's contact no(can pm me)

Thanks