Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jaskel

Our Dream Home @ Florida Condo

Hi Jaskel, am new to renotalk. Was reading the various posts and found yours to be very informative about reno. I'm currently searching for an ID/contractor to renovate my resale flat at Toa Payoh. So far, IDs' quotations have far exceeded our budget even though we've cut down lots of carpentry and wet works. Anyway, would like to ask if anyone knows what's the current market price for black granite for kitchen table tops? I'm hoping to cut some costs if it's possible for me to supply my own granite?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh yokine9a, hope u enjoy yourselves and found something beneficial. :yamseng:

Yes, it was an eye-opening session for me... from the sediment flooring to PVC rubber laminated flooring... & the BLUM mechanism is fun to play with too... Maybe next time, I will do away with handles for my doors/drawers ;)

Your house is really nice & high class, I don't think I have the $$ to renovate my house like yours, hahaha... nevertheless, I am satisfied & happy with my $10K renovated 3-room flat :P

Hi sberrycupcakes, welcome to TPY :D

As for your qtn, I paid $100 per foot for my granite kitchen top... you can supply your own granite, but this is not going to save much unless your granite is cut & polished to the length you want... raw granite is cheap, it is the labour work on cutting, polishing, transporting etc that is costly.

Really nice talking to u too.

Hi Jaskel,

How envy that u got a nice place and manage to buy so many good items...how i wish to have that budget to do up.

In fact a newbies....doing up my 1st home...really cluless.....

Got a contractor to quote...not sure if the quote is comprehensive enough...

U seen lost, any ways I can help u? Want to sit down for a coffee and discuss about it? :)

Thanks Jaskel,

It so nice of u....hmm....just wanted to hear opinion on some of the design we have made....

Just to ask, will u recommend a glossy living room tiles or rather a matt version?