Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Thanks mel & bro MaCe, stupid me, never thought of asking them to do bank transfer to settle my refund 8|

Will find out my account no. & email them.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya loh, if u want fastest way hahaha.....they r contractor, not same with id, last time i went to id and hear they promote how their company design ,ask u what u want ,what design blah blagh ...for almost 2hrs :furious:

id can gv u lot of time bec they already charge together in ur quotation already hahaha

Email them today, hopefully they can gif mi a gd price :dancingqueen:

Email them today, hopefully they can gif mi a gd price :dancingqueen:

they are not the cheapest but definitely the MOST honest.

ya cant deny that hes the honest type of uncle contractor I came across after meeting up with 7 other ID/contractors

and also cant deny that his quotation is the 3rd exp among the 7 other quote I had

good things about him is hes straightforward, honest, can work first payment later

not so good things is that hes too forgetful and sometime overlook important things like colors selection. u've got to put him in the passenger seat and drive him hard to remind him this and that (daily call) so as to expediate the reno work

i would said he's an honest person also. easy to work with and accomdating also.

have posted my reno pics done by HoBee, you can gauge for yourself on the work.

i would said he's an honest person also. easy to work with and accomdating also.

have posted my reno pics done by HoBee, you can gauge for yourself on the work.

ehh...where you post your pics huh? I din see anything or link leh...

hi all! i am interested to get a quotation from patrick. how do i go about doing it? can someone PM me his contact please? thanks :D

email them ur floorplan, what u want to reno. and call mrs.quek for quote

queksurf@pacific.net.sg

Hi to all that know ah keong's current contact...

can you pm his number? in need to find a good carpenter for my kitchen and shoe cabinet.. or anyone know what his new company's name is? location..etc

Thanks in advance!

There are postings of Ho Bee's contact all over the pages..can someone post Ah Keong's new no. here as well? Urgently looking for a good carpenter. TIA!!

But Ah keong no longer belongs to Ho bee and this is ho bee's thread lea.. maybe start another thread for Ah keong?? Patrick's number is 96792934/ 67885841

Tats true. Recently reno the kitchen cabinet. Ah Keong is the co-ordinator & planner, while the handy craft are done by the workers. Spoke to Zhi Ming, one who has worked with Ah Keong before. Long ge took over Ah keong position presently. :P