Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

you sure or not? i asked him can give 50% discount or not - he NO SAY OK leh

24.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but his aftersales service is already like giving 50% discount liao wor :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Seem like Ho Bee( patrick) too busy to quote me

2 weeks no sound no picture from them....chay :good:

Wow! So they actually got back to me in two days despite the fact that I was a past customer who is asking for free service! So you can be assured that once you are his customer, you are one for life. I would say that eventually those who got the chance to sign up with them(meaning those who can wait with no time constraints), they are really lucky!

Edited by rachelcheng

Wow! So they actually got back to me in two days despite the fact that I was a past customer who is asking for free service! So you can be assured that once you are his customer, you are one for life. I would say that eventually those who got the chance to sign up with them(meaning those who can wait with no time constraints), they are really lucky!

Wow, Rachel, i finally get to see your house pics (cos my company firewall block the images this afternoon), very very nice, looks very cosy & comfortable :dribble::good::good:

Dunno whether I have mentioned this b4. hehe..

During my reno days, we requested a certain color of door frame to be painted and turns out UGLY!!! so we contacted Patrick and tell him can change colour or not. Without questions asked, he say OK and what colour do we want to change. Then he also added that he also feel it's ugly and laugh laugh. hehe. If other contractor sure say, "you say want this colour one mah. want to change can, top up money lah."

Have stayed in my house for 2-3 mths liao. Till now still no door bell. haha. Called Patrick to help us fix door bell as we all very bad with all these things. same thing, without questions asked, he get his electrician to fix for us, the NEXT day. But who knows we bought the wrong door bell so cannot fix. Got to ask him to come another day. :P

Patrick came by my house to install all the toilet accessories by himself, as his workers were on their way. So he carried everything up, got down & dirty to do the job by himself first. At the end he even helped to sweep & clean the floor !!

He’s very humble, hardworking & meek guy. Although we praised him, he just shyly & humbly shrugged it off. He has been in this line for very long also, learning the trade since young, so his experience is very extensive. Although for reno got minor imperfections like dent etc, we just need to tell him and he’ll solve it without any complaints or questions. I feel really happy that my house is turned into a home by Ho Bee. Would recommend Patrick in a heartbeat :good:

Edited by mel

Patrick have sent men to my house to remedy my walls yesterday. The good thing is really the prompt actions. However the worker only help to apply the white cast over the cracks and left without repainting the walls. 8| I asked him if he can repaint the walls he said that he don't do painting. Well, lucky we have some left over paints so we paint back the walls ourselves, not much to paint actually. But the problem is we can't reach the ceiling! So no choice have to email patrick again so that he can ask someone to repaint the ceiling for us. Actually, we could have asked patrick to sent his men to repaint everything since he can't leave the job half way like this, but we feel abit paiseh to trouble him down again, also the repaint job is really easy so we do it our own lor. Now have to call up mrs Quek to update her liao. I am very sure that if we ask them repaint the walls etc, they will still fulfil my request with no complaints one, just that we also do not want to trouble him with little things since he has been so wonderful and accomdating during our reno times. But for the ceiling, we really have to trouble him liao cos we dunno how to become spiderman :dunno:

Wow, Rachel, i finally get to see your house pics (cos my company firewall block the images this afternoon), very very nice, looks very cosy & comfortable :dribble::good::good:

Thanks mel for the compliment, post up your photos soon! Glad to hear that you are happy during you reno process. We often hear horror stories regarding irresponsible contractors, really lucky for us that we met patrick. Thanks to Singaporebrides and renotalk forums.

Edited by rachelcheng

Gotta compliment patrick for his excellent aftersales service. After we had paid him in full upon the completion of the renovation, we had a change of minds on the kitchen sink (found it too small) and asked if a change could be made. He helped to arrange for the removal of the sink and refitting without hesitation or questions.

Edited by mrtan

hey rachel actually patrick will send his painter to paint the wall

after they seal the door frame for me they also left

then mrs quek called to arrange for someone to come back and paint the wall :good:

Everything settled swee swee!!! They got back to me very promptly, when I told mrs quek I am not free on certain days to monitor the paint job, she said she will called me back to arrange. I said no hurry, so I did not expect a fast reply. But she called back 2 days later to arrange another day. That is FAST consider that they actually took weeks to get back to quotations.

Edited by rachelcheng

nobody can be more unlucky! One thing after another. My waterpipe tape came lose and caused leaking. Even after my hubby re taped the pipe, water still leak! So in the end I have no choice but to call up patrick on a sunday afternoon. Feel really bad about this. He came to my place in 30mins time and personally fix it for me, no black face, nasty tone, nothing. :good::good:

Looks like patrick is really busy. sent them a mail more than 2 weeks ago with my floorplan and my requirements. wondering if they missed my mail or if the mail got lost in space, i resent it last week. patrick wife finally replied and said patrick is busy so gotta wait. now still no quote. lol

my experience with patrick is metup to discuss requirement and he got back within the next few days.

so i think if u just send via email maybe abit slower cuz need to read thru wat u want?

Guest mcatsgp
Looks like patrick is really busy. sent them a mail more than 2 weeks ago with my floorplan and my requirements. wondering if they missed my mail or if the mail got lost in space, i resent it last week. patrick wife finally replied and said patrick is busy so gotta wait. now still no quote. lol

hi, same here.

first called him to meet, he asked me to send e-mail instead. but it bounced so i went to his office only to drop the layout, sketch design, and list (only carpenter there). Patrick said will pick it up. Few days later i smsed and his wife said haven't received, will check at office again but no news till now. have sent couple email and sms. called never picked up as well :(

anyone have other recommended contractor contacts?

bit in a hurry, need to shift before october.