Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looks like patrick is really busy. sent them a mail more than 2 weeks ago with my floorplan and my requirements. wondering if they missed my mail or if the mail got lost in space, i resent it last week. patrick wife finally replied and said patrick is busy so gotta wait. now still no quote. lol

Hello, I am new here in this forum!

Heard many things of Ho Bee, I understand that they do not provide space planning and some basic design, may I know where have you people got your design from?

Thank you

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello, I am new here in this forum!

Heard many things of Ho Bee, I understand that they do not provide space planning and some basic design, may I know where have you people got your design from?

Thank you

Welcome to Reno-talk! :) Space planning usually forumers who have some computer knowledge will use some floorplanning programs to do their space planning and layout. There's a few popular free programs around like floorplanner, sweet home 3d and google sketchup. The 3 i named are the one i find easier to use with exception to sketchup which takes some getting use to.

Design wise i think you can generally get ideas from everyday things and of course home decor magazines.Anyways we have a lot of helpful ladies and gentlemen so feel free to to ask if you have any doubts BUT! Do use the search function to see if the topic has been discussed before. :yamseng:

Looks like patrick is really busy. sent them a mail more than 2 weeks ago with my floorplan and my requirements. wondering if they missed my mail or if the mail got lost in space, i resent it last week. patrick wife finally replied and said patrick is busy so gotta wait. now still no quote. lol

seems that lots of pple still didnt know -

1) if you make an appt and get the contractor to go to your house/meetup = You will get your quotation real fast. ID/contractors got to entertain thousands of such enquiry email everyday - what makes you think they can reply everyone? By meeting up with them, this is the only "assurance" they got that there might be a certain percentage of chance to close a deal and thus you get your detailed quotation in no time. Versus email quotations in the hundreds....use your imagination

2) now market booming(reno), any ID/contractor who can reply you PROMPTLY with a detailed quotation without meeting up - meaning they are SO **** FREE cos got no biz. And you DARE to engage a ID/contractor who is so free?

seems that lots of pple still didnt know -

1) if you make an appt and get the contractor to go to your house/meetup = You will get your quotation real fast. ID/contractors got to entertain thousands of such enquiry email everyday - what makes you think they can reply everyone? By meeting up with them, this is the only "assurance" they got that there might be a certain percentage of chance to close a deal and thus you get your detailed quotation in no time. Versus email quotations in the hundreds....use your imagination

2) now market booming(reno), any ID/contractor who can reply you PROMPTLY with a detailed quotation without meeting up - meaning they are SO **** FREE cos got no biz. And you DARE to engage a ID/contractor who is so free?

im not sure if i got the msg across wrongly. im just stating the fact that quotation came very slowly. im not trying to badmouth or say that they got lousy service leh... in fact, even those i met up with, some nv came back with quotations yet, im also 'glad' they are so busy instead of sitting around in expo now and waiting for big fishes to swim into their net... anyway, the point of this post is to clarify that im just stating that it took long for quotation to come in and for anyone who emails to expect a similar turnaround time. sorry if i sounded like im giving a negative comment

Don't get upset, mate. Brother MaCe is the kind of straight-forward person who gives frank comments with no extra decoration.

There are times when people just feel bad (or lazy :unsure: ) to be too aggressive by calling the IDs/contractors everyday to chase for quotation.

Everyone of us who engaged Patrick knew that he is always busy, you just need to bear with it & be the one pushing for quotation. But once your reno starts, he is on the ball & become the one reminding you to buy stuff like basin, taps, sink, toilet bowl etc.

One tip to share, try ringing Patrick before 9am, he may have the time to answer calls :notti:

i spoke to Ah keong. As confirmed.

Hi flysummer or forum members

Would appreciate if you can PM me Ah Keong's contact number. Thank u very much!

im not sure if i got the msg across wrongly. im just stating the fact that quotation came very slowly. im not trying to badmouth or say that they got lousy service leh... in fact, even those i met up with, some nv came back with quotations yet, im also 'glad' they are so busy instead of sitting around in expo now and waiting for big fishes to swim into their net... anyway, the point of this post is to clarify that im just stating that it took long for quotation to come in and for anyone who emails to expect a similar turnaround time. sorry if i sounded like im giving a negative comment

dont get me wrong either. just a general quote for everyone, not just you, not just hobee.

it's just a general tip - to know their industry practice - no meet up = tan ku ku. :lol:

Not sure if that holds true for everyone. But once you are his confirmed customer, he is quite prompt in attending to your needs.

Edited by rachelcheng

Don't get upset, mate. Brother MaCe is the kind of straight-forward person who gives frank comments with no extra decoration.

There are times when people just feel bad (or lazy :unsure: ) to be too aggressive by calling the IDs/contractors everyday to chase for quotation.

Everyone of us who engaged Patrick knew that he is always busy, you just need to bear with it & be the one pushing for quotation. But once your reno starts, he is on the ball & become the one reminding you to buy stuff like basin, taps, sink, toilet bowl etc.

One tip to share, try ringing Patrick before 9am, he may have the time to answer calls :notti:

Can I also please have his number? Thanks!!!

Hi, the 2 forumers on top, have PMed you guys :)

Just a note, I think Patrick is very busy now due to ghost month coming, everyone wants to finish their reno work before that. If possible, schedule your reno after ghost month. Don't get frustrated if you don't hear anything from him within a week.

Hi, can any one give me the contact for Ah Keong and Patrick?

Thanks!

- already got it from searching the forum~

Edited by RawR

my reno start today with hobee...

very amaze with their service, friday inform them to start working at tuesday, 2 hours later send the permit to us.

and today ...look at the workers working made me :jawdrop: D*mn Fasttt...arr :lol:

wish everything smooth smooth ba ... :notti: