Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

my reno start today with hobee...

very amaze with their service, friday inform them to start working at tuesday, 2 hours later send the permit to us.

and today ...look at the workers working made me :jawdrop: D*mn Fasttt...arr :lol:

wish everything smooth smooth ba ... :notti:

Hi CPE,

Glad to hear ur reno started well too :dancingqueen: ..Wishing all the best for you..Dun worry, whatever it is, u can always just inform Patrick and count on him :good::good:

:yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi CPE,

Glad to hear ur reno started well too :dancingqueen: ..Wishing all the best for you..Dun worry, whatever it is, u can always just inform Patrick and count on him :good::good:

:yamseng:

hi mel...ya ya ya...im counting day now :D

and all count on patrick, cause we only can view the house on weekend :sport-smiley-004:

hi mel...ya ya ya...im counting day now :D

and all count on patrick, cause we only can view the house on weekend :sport-smiley-004:

Hi,

Can I check with you people...on the quote given by Ho Bee.

Is it the final figures or able to bargain? I have received the quote from Ho Bee but their price is abit steep.

Thank you

Very hard to bargain.

Patrick will give you discounts automatically (reflected on the quote) if he has room for it, else very hard :(

The 2 forumers upstairs, you have PM :)

Actually, I have something to say abt Patrick. Not sure if I should continue to go after him :unsure:

I overpaid him $90 during the final payment. He accidentally fogot to exclude the lightings installation fee from his final bill & charged me $90 for that. My bf & I did the installation ourselves.

I told Mrs Quek abt this since it was not something urgent that needed Patrick's attention. However, coming to 2 mths liao but I have not received any refund from him. Each time I asked her on the outcome, she told me he was aware of it but he did not say if he was going to refund me.

Anyway, it is just a small sum of $90, should I just forget it? :dunno:

Hi All,

I'm new in this thread, currently looking for a contractor and came across this thread. Need some advise on

wat should i do in order to get a quote frm Ho Bee??Call Patrick?? call Mrs Quek?? or email them my floor plan??

Edited by Hazelnutt

Hi All,

I'm new in this thread, currently looking for a contractor and came across this thread. Need some advise on

wat should i do in order to get a quote frm Ho Bee??Call Patrick?? call Mrs Quek?? or email them my floor plan??

emmail them ur floor plan and write down what u want to do or reno. after send an email call mrs.quek that u send email for her already with floor plan.

heheh that what i do lor...

emmail them ur floor plan and write down what u want to do or reno. after send an email call mrs.quek that u send email for her already with floor plan.

heheh that what i do lor...

CutePinkElephant>> THanks, called her y.day morni and she ask mi to send her my floor plan

but i did not list dwn wat i wanna do juz ask when patrick is free to meet-up. Hope to discuss further when meet up....

CutePinkElephant>> THanks, called her y.day morni and she ask mi to send her my floor plan

but i did not list dwn wat i wanna do juz ask when patrick is free to meet-up. Hope to discuss further when meet up....

better u write down what u want and after they gv u quote, if u ok with the quote then u meet patrick together view/check ur house with him lor..

i think thats the fastest way hahaha

better u write down what u want and after they gv u quote, if u ok with the quote then u meet patrick together view/check ur house with him lor..

i think thats the fastest way hahaha

Hmmm.....so i need to tell mrs quek wat i need to do ah??

Hmmm.....so i need to tell mrs quek wat i need to do ah??

ya loh, if u want fastest way hahaha.....they r contractor, not same with id, last time i went to id and hear they promote how their company design ,ask u what u want ,what design blah blagh ...for almost 2hrs :furious:

id can gv u lot of time bec they already charge together in ur quotation already hahaha

Actually, I have something to say abt Patrick. Not sure if I should continue to go after him :unsure:

I overpaid him $90 during the final payment. He accidentally fogot to exclude the lightings installation fee from his final bill & charged me $90 for that. My bf & I did the installation ourselves.

I told Mrs Quek abt this since it was not something urgent that needed Patrick's attention. However, coming to 2 mths liao but I have not received any refund from him. Each time I asked her on the outcome, she told me he was aware of it but he did not say if he was going to refund me.

Hi Yokine9a,

Last time Patrick n Mrs. Quek were pretty quick in refunding my money when I paid him extra. Maybe you can give Mrs.Quek your account no, so that she can fund transfer to you, and also e-mail Patrick the details/ reason of your refunds. The longer you drag, the more he won't be able to recall, as u know how busy he can be

email her lor. patrick.....sometimes beri the blurred/occupied/busy.