Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yeak confirmed HDB permitted all my hacking liao :D

HACKING starts on tuesday! yeah! :sport-smiley-004:

Yippee!!! where are your 3d pictures lei? want to see before hack lor...so how? any more things to add...once hacking start cannot let you 慢慢来and change ideas liao.....how about your tiles selection?

Ah, the reason for letting cheesecake cool in oven for an hour is cos of the moisture I think. And if not cooled properly, the moisture will build up in the cheesecake, making it a bit wet sometimes.

No prob about the details though, just added on in case. :)

The cheesecake is not bad but the edges of the base and the cheesecake was kinda too soft, the middle section was more firm. Probably due to the whip topping cream as temporary substitute for the whipping cream I guess? The taste overall is very light and didn't taste lemony as before initially. I think the flavour released better in the fridge overnight. My dad liked the cheesecake and asked for seconds, considering the cheesecake wasn't heavy so the alternative light low fat cream cheesecake is an healthier choice for those who like lighter cheesecake. Btw do your cheesecake have that crumby and slightly dense texture when eaten?

Below are the finished result of the cheesecake with fruit decoration. I soaked the blueberries and strawberry in the peach syrup for 10 min before adding a few drops of melted gelatine to drip over as a precaution to hold the fruits in place.

Side View of Cheesecake on the left side and Front View of the cheesecake on the right side

sideviewofcheesecake200.th.jpgfrontviewofcheesecake20.th.jpg

& Congrats on your start of renovation! :)

Credits to Newnyew for the cheesecake recipe. For the cheesecake recipe, please ask Newnyew for it.

but remember to let me know how it taste like later!

Full cheesecake mixture in 6" Pan sitting in a waterbath. (Must wrap outer pan with aluminium before pouring the cheese mixture in. Then put the pan in the tray before pouring hot/warm water into the tray)

cheesecakemixtureinwate.th.jpg

Oh! Gota wrap the tin in aluminium foil b4 putting it in the water bath one ah? Why ah? The last time I did bread & butter pudding and the texture was very very soft. Was it cuz I didn't wrap the tin in alum? :unsure:

Yeak confirmed HDB permitted all my hacking liao :D

HACKING starts on tuesday! yeah! :sport-smiley-004:

Ooo Congrates!!! It's tml tml tml! :D

n i was so surprised that they already knew we r going to hack next week!

said they received letters from HDB informing them of the reno.

didnt know HDB so efficient n thoughtful..

but of cos the letter did not state which unit doing reno,

only to let the residents know abt the noise n dust thats to come.

then i think... hmm maybe this block always complain thats y HDB sent the letters... :P

Haha, think no lar. My neighbours also received letters b4 I went to visit them to tell them we'll be starting reno that time. :)

haiyo i already head big thinking of the tiles liao lor..

give me a few days i will post the 3d for u to see :D

u r right lor, i think i changing alot of stuffs again! haiz...

jus a teaser, im using $45 per sq ft gold mosaics for the kitchen.

:jawdrop:

I went to the new house to collect a set of keys first

cos Yeak going to start hacking in the morning but my 2nd appt is in the afternoon.

bought bengawan solo kuehs for 4 neighbours.

they seemed nice la, but one already ratted on the other :D

told me that aunty besides her v 'gao zeh' n 'yin zim' one. haha..

n i was so surprised that they already knew we r going to hack next week!

said they received letters from HDB informing them of the reno.

didnt know HDB so efficient n thoughtful..

but of cos the letter did not state which unit doing reno,

only to let the residents know abt the noise n dust thats to come.

then i think... hmm maybe this block always complain thats y HDB sent the letters... :P

mine don't think they send lei...its Yeak who inform them....take pictures of the place when hack....how about your parquet? settle liao?

It would be nice if u bake this cake and bring to precious place for us to try. :P

boss where did you go? RT quiet without you lei..... :sport-smiley-018:

yah.i am going ma.

never say what you gonna bring lei?

on another note....how long before you receive the msg from gmarket? for me now still under request....sianz!!!

one more thing....ikea's blind good anot?

i am bringing muffins lei,angel81 also right?

so is it ok?Once i ordered from G-market it takes 3 working days!

Not including weekend,sat and sunday,u ordered when?

Oh, haha, I dun mind bringing other stuff. But no guarantee that u guys won't eat liao run for toilet. hehehehe.. I gg to try bars/squares this wkend if possible. If nice, I'll bring that loh. :)

i see that u are looking for blind!

well,i saw skyblue blind liao and he said he paid $400+ for 2 piece right?

well,i got a total of 4 pieces for my house,u saw it before too,dun u think they are not bad?

i paid only $520!which means,1 is only $130!No more GST,all IN!!

i think u can get from my place! :good:

forgot to tell u,include installation!

i am bringing muffins lei,angel81 also right?

so is it ok?Once i ordered from G-market it takes 3 working days!

Not including weekend,sat and sunday,u ordered when?

went to ikea...depending on size cheapest start 25 till about 50 per piece....just don't know whether good anot....theirs abit translucent not totally black out kind....

can la...different flavour....

ordered friday...maybe that's why no response....i'll wait...