Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

Oh, haha, I dun mind bringing other stuff. But no guarantee that u guys won't eat liao run for toilet. hehehehe.. I gg to try bars/squares this wkend if possible. If nice, I'll bring that loh. :)

can can....try liao let us see pictures also....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Will try baking the cheesecake again to get that crumbly and dense taste pat down 100%. That day was so last minute to get digestive biscuits so figured I use oreo as a temporary substitute first. I guess the taste of the whole thing is probably 60% to the original taste with the substitutes.

wow looks v nice!

i think my cheesecake is also crumbly n dense but not soft on the sides at all.

i did try using oreo as the base but u must still try using digestive biscuits next time.

the taste is sooooooo much more better :D

n thanks as well! really looking forward to tuesday!

BBron ah, newnyew is the shi fu for cheesecakes. My cheesecake attempt no where as good as hers. :( Must try harder

It would be nice if u bake this cake and bring to precious place for us to try. :P

That's because the pan for cheesecake is either a springform pan with removable bottom with lockable sides or just a pan with just a removable bottom. So its better to wrap the pan in aluminium foil so that water will not seep in. Water will definitely 'spoil' the cheesecake texture. You can google for pictures of a sprinform pan with a metal lock on the side. The lock in place is to lock the side together until the cheesecake is cooled and done, then can unlock and the sides of the cheesecake will still be good without needing a knife to cut round the sides to remove the cake from a normal pan (no removable bottom or lockable sides) I've never done a pudding before so can't answer for this. :)

Oh! Gota wrap the tin in aluminium foil b4 putting it in the water bath one ah? Why ah? The last time I did bread & butter pudding and the texture was very very soft. Was it cuz I didn't wrap the tin in alum? :unsure:

You got time to practice for muffins. :notti: I'm sure your muffins are tasty as well

we will try on that day and give genuine remarks lah,haha..my muffin also so so only

:(

That's because the pan for cheesecake is either a springform pan with removable bottom with lockable sides or just a pan with just a removable bottom. So its better to wrap the pan in aluminium foil so that water will not seep in. Water will definitely 'spoil' the cheesecake texture. You can google for pictures of a sprinform pan with a metal lock on the side. The lock in place is to lock the side together until the cheesecake is cooled and done, then can unlock and the sides of the cheesecake will still be good without needing a knife to cut round the sides to remove the cake from a normal pan (no removable bottom or lockable sides) I've never done a pudding before so can't answer for this. :)

Ooooo Icic. So the alum wrap is to prevent water from seeping in. I tot it was to even out the heat or wat. hahaha.. Yeah, I saw springform pans b4. There's one at IKEA too. Was wondering if I should buy that anot. Looks cute. hehe

Newnyew's method for the waterbath is also another way if have two racks actually Otherwise, the method for the waterbath I used is sufficient for 1 rack (small oven)

eh usually hor, i separate the trays. as in my cheesecake pan i put on upper rack n water bath in the bottom tray.

but i still wrap w aluminium la.

its ur first attempt already v gd ma! i not shifu la, just happen mine works hehe.

It depends on your baking needs :notti: :notti:

Ooooo Icic. So the alum wrap is to prevent water from seeping in. I tot it was to even out the heat or wat. hahaha.. Yeah, I saw springform pans b4. There's one at IKEA too. Was wondering if I should buy that anot. Looks cute. hehe

broccoli not nice....seems like cook for too long.....just had fried rice for dinner....i missed the sunny side egg and ikan billis.... :dribble:

Hehe, is that really fried rice? Looks abit wet woh. At first I thought it's yam rice, cuz of the colour. Then I saw sausages, then confirm it's fried rice. :P

seen too many tiles till blur already. yeak also nag liao.

so i concentrated on hafary this morning.

let u know later if he will agree to my tiling sequence.. heee ;)

Hee.. PS: it should b SBH. Getting old liao.

Wei.. So where are ur animal tiles pics? I wana see leh... :P

Wah seh... So where will ur tiger tiles be at? Cannot put ur sheep skin there leh! If not, it'll be tiger in sheep's clothing! haha! :P