Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

it will be in common toilet, master toilet is zebra.

haha sheep skin put in pool room lor!

n dun forget got pig skin aka BBron also! wahahaha :rofl:

** i realised i went to too many blogs till i never reply some of u so i apologise to anyone first paiseh paiseh**

Wah, very nice drawings woh. No wonder why u took so long to draw them lar.

Hahah, throw the pig skin into the tiger toilet! hahahaha!

Hee, $45 gold mosaics... I think the tilers sure very scare of breaking them. And maybe u'll need a security guard to stay with ur tiles when they are in the empty house. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Tiger tile 45 x 45cm $5.50psf from Hafary **paiseh forgot to take pic of zebra tile

Gold tile 30 x 30cm $45psf which means in one sq feet there r 144pieces n each is $0.3125!!! from Unlimited Enterprise

3656724382_9dcb6ffc98.jpg3656724436_bcfe5ec8d7.jpg

Wow.. newnyew... your tile selection very special and unique. Really look forward to your flat transformation... :D

Thank u all :D

my selection is just different from others thats all. its still a tile after all!

at first i wanna do all gold mosaics for the kitchen walls, lagi need sunglasses!! haha

haha, does your name has jiao? :P

eh u really stun me lei.. so its just the phrase la? 金屋藏娇?

wahaha i went search n found this!

The Emperor was born in the Hall of the Pliant Orchid on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month in the year of the rooster under the second stem.[1] When he was four years old, he was made Prince of Jiaodong[2]. When he was not that old, Elder Princess Liu Piao[3] sat him on her knee and asked, "Would you like to have a wife?" The Prince of Jiaodong said, "Yes, I would like a wife." Elder Princess pointed to the hundreds of attendants on her left and right, but the prince said no to all of them. The last one she pointed to was her own daughter, "Is A-Jiao[4] alright?" asked the Elder Princess. The Prince smiled and said, "Good! If I can have A-Jiao for my wife, I should build a golden house where I may keep her. (Wiktionary translation)

wanted to use croc tiles but discontinue le... sob... u bring up my 伤心事。。。

yalar, that's how that phrase came about :D