Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
so interesting! sigh... my A1 chinese down the drain liao.. haha

but i also wish im someone's mistress hahaha!!!

haha, it doesn't mean mistress only but yea, good to live in a good house :D

Wah, I was at hafary last week and saw that tiger tile also. You very brave :P I just going with normal tiles...

Wow newnyew, are you an ID? Cos for this kind of drawing, laymen with the exception of IDs, architects, engineers will know how to do drawings based on the scale ruler. *grins* Yeah drawing is time consuming esp in ID drawing cos it is done with precise lines.

Btw the chinese phrase, erm well my chinese fail so I don't quite catch the meaning but the prince is kinda very young why would he need a mistress??

Wow newnyew, are you an ID? Cos for this kind of drawing, laymen with the exception of IDs, architects, engineers will know how to do drawings based on the scale ruler. *grins* Yeah drawing is time consuming esp in ID drawing cos it is done with precise lines.

Btw the chinese phrase, erm well my chinese fail so I don't quite catch the meaning but the prince is kinda very young why would he need a mistress??

gold house keep (ah-)jiao, meant for his wife, not mistress :P but nowadays people like to use that as mistress :P dunno why

hahah then got to hire BBron to look after liao!

he is the best person!!

eh, cannot cannot.. he is a wolf in sheep/pig skin! :P

Cannot cannot! Wait he get his mj kakis go ur hse play mj and dun jaga ur gold mosaics! :P

eh u really stun me lei.. so its just the phrase la? 金屋藏娇?

wahaha i went search n found this!

The Emperor was born in the Hall of the Pliant Orchid on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month in the year of the rooster under the second stem.[1] When he was four years old, he was made Prince of Jiaodong[2]. When he was not that old, Elder Princess Liu Piao[3] sat him on her knee and asked, "Would you like to have a wife?" The Prince of Jiaodong said, "Yes, I would like a wife." Elder Princess pointed to the hundreds of attendants on her left and right, but the prince said no to all of them. The last one she pointed to was her own daughter, "Is A-Jiao[4] alright?" asked the Elder Princess. The Prince smiled and said, "Good! If I can have A-Jiao for my wife, I should build a golden house where I may keep her. (Wiktionary translation)

wah seh! I was like "huh? wat does tat mean" and I saw the explaination u posted. kekeke.. Now I know. :) Chat in forum can learn chinese.. not bad at all! :D

but i also wish im someone's mistress hahaha!!!

Helo... I rem somewhere in the forum got sae tat u r BBron's mistress woh.. Don't think we forget and u guys can keep ur r/s a secret agn ok? :P

haiya... BBron divorced me liao la, u see he no longer 'talks much' to me le :~

Aww.. No sad no sad.. U better off w/out a wolf in pig skin! :D *haha, scarly BBron get his gang to beat me up at PPP* hehehehehe