Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
passed him the first cheque jus now, almost more than half the reno amt.

he was stunned cos he tot im passing him $3k only.

but i tot since the trust is there, it will make things easier for him as well.

n he was definitely smiling big big when we left haha... :dribble:

Hi Newnyew

congrats on the start of yr reno. Yr tiles selection is indeed unique and i am very interested to see the end product. I will b camping here for more pics wif other forumers :P

你是个豪爽的人:thumbs up: !

hehe think me n hub always 欺负yeak. we always late in meeting him.

he hungry still have to listen to us talk nonstop :P

passed him the first cheque jus now, almost more than half the reno amt.

he was stunned cos he tot im passing him $3k only.

Haha, ur bad lar. Really bully Yeak. Gave him such a difficult project, make him headache and some more always late. :P But maybe wen he received ur cheque, he consoled himself that it's all worthwhile. :P

tmr got to chiong again!

Hehe, jiayou woh. Hope u can find the sanitary stuff and kitchen stuff tat ur like. :)

anyone got aircon lobangs pls let me know, thanks in advance!

Try All Best at IMM. Look for mr Teo (I think). He's the only old man in the premise. The rest cmi. Look for him. He's good. Prices are slightly cheaper compared to elsewhere too. :)

Wow, I can't wait to see the transformation! Yeak must be so happy you give him a fat cheque for the first payment to work it out on your lovely home. I'm sure your home will be swee swee.

Newnyew, you can buy lightings/fans from JB also. If you looking out for furniture from & curtains from JB, I can recommend you this furniture shop & my curtain lobang from JB. Furniture wise, its of decent quality worth the money paid (They stock several brands) but if you aiming for classy looking furniture, you might consider OM, Lorenzo that sort.

Edited by BunBun

Newnyew: no worries, can let me know anytime if you want the contacts. I bought most of my furniture & curtains from JB though. :)

BBron, that is an interesting quick fix for bread 'sandwich' but I don't like tuna. keke I prefer the sushi with crab salad more like it. :P

:lol: this was debated i think over the past 2 years about the paranormal in the Straits Times paper where readers wrote in to the letters colum saying similar things to what you described. Subsequently, the SPI decided to investigate those sounds and it turns out that in older blocks, the marble sound is due to the pipes & the chair dragging sound.. I can't remember what was the cause word for word. This was reported in a article after the SPI investigated. Similar reports were also stated in The New Paper too. Also, SPI didn't state any existence of ghosts too.

Tonight i am staying over at my mum place and still surfing net now in my room,

i heard upstair got the chair dragging noise,follow by the marble "tock tock tock" sound...

i doubt anyone would do so such things in the middle of the night right?

yet i heard said its common to hear such noise,can anyone justified?

especially the forum talk people who just moved to their new place,

any such incidence encountered? :unsure:

Edited by BunBun

Not always and not often also, When I go there, its either to eat or shop :P Can but must see when both free also. kekeke

wa bunbun, u always go JB w ur family?

next time bring me go also? :D

Hmm, actually I don't know seriously but that is what was reported in the papers ma. Pei fu leh you, can stay in haunted apartment.. If it's me, I prefer not to encounter unlucky or unclean things. *touchwood!*

so u mean that its common especially for older flats ah?

i am a person whom is quite daring actually,cos i am used to staying alone when i was in oversea!

not to mention that the apartment i stay used to be an excution ground,and was rumoured to be haunted :P