Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Speaking of instant heaters, you got to check your water pressure for hot water with the instant heater. Mine is a mistral compact water heater, the salesperson said this heater can deliver hot water but the sad part is that I can only get hot water if i adjust the water pressure to low then can enjoy hot feeling. :( So if you're aiming for hot water in full water pressure, you should check this out cos I remember reading about the water pressure for instant heater will vary for the hot water.

that's the good thing about alpha instant heater...even if adjust hot, pressure still good :good: the problem you encounter is the one i had with 707...the pressure reduce to a trickle...sianz!!! luckily bbron stongly recommend alpha to me....

Or the champs instant heater, the pressure is good enough to keep the body all warmed up on cold days. :thumbs up:

that's the good thing about alpha instant heater...even if adjust hot, pressure still good :good: the problem you encounter is the one i had with 707...the pressure reduce to a trickle...sianz!!! luckily bbron stongly recommend alpha to me....

But even if having storage tank, it wouldn't be an issue for you to have cold water as long le? There's cold and hot water taps right?

the worst thing is i like to take cold shower n the MAN loves hot water!

i scared if use storage tank, my showers will all be hot n i wouldnt wan that!

newnyew, ur new place is near jalan kayu rite??? juz hear ah hui saying tat 2 of his tiler will be going to jalan kayu tomolo. tink should be ur place bah.

thats the thing la! if just install instant heater i dun have to think of all these headaches liao..

讨厌讨厌ah!!

new, if u use central heater, the cold and hot tap will work the way hotel toilets works..must adjust till u comfortable with the temperature :P

yup! last week yeak told me they will do tiling tomor.

hows ur reno like already?

my kitchen tiling is done, right now they are in the process of laying the tiles for my living and dinning room. Tink the tiling for the whole unit might need 1 more week bah.

Edited by tulips

haiz... hopefully i can de-convince my man later hehe

hahaha..let me help u think.

1. very difficult to change heaters in the future

2. central heater cannot be boxed up. that means it's going to be super ugly. i can show u my pic

3. if central heater spoil, the other toilet also won't have hot water. that means can only use cold water. imagine if it's raining outside..he's going to suffer. won't have this problem for instant heater

mmm..sufficient?