Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

Ok set, we see at the PPP. :)

then maybe someone really playing marbles lor

hehe let me know when we meet at the PPP :)

You mean the hot stone at Pelangi Plaza? Its good I must say. There's a similar one at CQ area if I not mistaken cos I pass by it before with my hubby once.

haha...even my local friends i invited to come over my house for meal,also avoid coming,giving lame excuses..

Untill one time they told me ,cos they scare! :bangwall:

I tell them off,that i am staying there alone so long and nothing happen lah!

just sometime the door auto open,and a bit funny thing nia! :P

have u try the hot stone in JB?Its quite nice and cheap too!

Eh I don't have problems staying on my own but I dun dare to sleep if really spooky leh. Yes have to pay tax levy, transportation charge including GST but it is still cheap cos its not alot, just a few hundred ringgit.

then u dare to stay alone or not ah?haha..

U buy furniture from JB,don need to pay tax meh?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Then it should be the same restaurant name, different branches.

For seafood, Taman Sri Tebrau Hawker Centre got seafood stalls, its cheaper to eat there for good food but if you want something a little more cleaner and more cooler, can try the seafood restaurant opp taman sri tebrau. Or the one at taman sentosa. There are also kampung type seafood restaurants but a bit far. There's also the popular Bak kut teh restaurant in taman sri tebrau area.

the hot stone i tried is at city mall,the shopping near the custom.

located at the basement one.anyway i think its a chain restaurant bah!

any nice food to recommend?

Edited by BunBun

I think its maybe cos alot of KTVs and nightclubs there, not to mention alot of ah bengs and sorts including crime rate?

i heard that taman sentosa is not a safe place to go,rather rowdy there.. :unsure:
Edited by BunBun

yalor, bully=$ haha!

bought kitchen sink from hoe kee, toilet basins from toto, bottle traps from lookz.

but still so many things to buy, really pok kai liao... :(

thanks Angel, will check All Best tmr!

Oh cool. so u've found the basin shape that u like liao? Did Yeak tell u wen to deliver? So haps. Got pics to share? :P

Yah. That time wen we were buying all these stuff, really feel very pok gai. Pockets' holes get bigger & bigger every wkend.

eh? i thought buy furniture from JB need to pay tax?? htb (a malaysian) told me that de..if he gave wrong info, i'm going to wring his neck later liao :bangwall:

Yes need to pay tax, already mention earlier need to pay tax levy + GST + transportation charges. But in some cases, furniture shops will either wave either tax levy/gst or transportation charges if you buy a minimum quota of furniture of them from what I understand. 5K SGD worth of furniture is about 10-11k plus ringgit. It is BIG business to them leh.

eh? i thought buy furniture from JB need to pay tax?? htb (a malaysian) told me that de..if he gave wrong info, i'm going to wring his neck later liao :bangwall:

SG custom will charge GST for these purchase.

Taman Sentosa, not very rowdy... still normal

Food is nice, but if really go makan... dun stay too late

Tat area now become crime scene liao.. very frequent got robbery case

Another nice restaurant is peking restaurant :P

Hmm.. sg custom will not charge gst for those purchases made in JB 'cos the gst is charged by the shop. Only the tax levy is imposed by the sg custom.

Yeah the peking restaurant is the one at taman sentosa which I'm talking about.

SG custom will charge GST for these purchase.

Taman Sentosa, not very rowdy... still normal

Food is nice, but if really go makan... dun stay too late

Tat area now become crime scene liao.. very frequent got robbery case

Another nice restaurant is peking restaurant :P