Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya man, i was surprised at the size after that wall is down!

Hehe, scarly can put one pool table and a mj table. hahahahaha! Then next PPP will have to be at ur place liao. :P

Hehe, scarly can put one pool table and a mj table. hahahahaha! Then next PPP will have to be at ur place liao. :P

it won't be known as PPP, its Animal Party...hmmm....

Edited by preciousjam

jiayou!!! so i gather you not taking reno loan liao....you must be easiest clients Yeak met as in $$$ wise, design and concept probably his most challenging....拉长补短 ;) at least make it easier for him also....

so your mosiacs more expensive than expected la...no choice la...since you already decided on it...

saw this shop selling sinks, taps etc find that their stuff quite nice but i can't find the name card lei...think its quite near to hafary but opposite and further down....i try and find the name card tomorrow....

guess you also looking for something more unique right? ;)

wan to take but also lazy to ask haha..

maybe the 2nd payment i will delay lei? :P

no say wan unique but jus wan to find the shape that i wan!

didnt know wc so diff to find the right one also.

saw a steel wc at Toto just now but hub imagine seating on it ur bottom will be so cold :D

asked the sales how much is it he also dunno! haiz really cmi.

eh precious, u know where got sell many kitchen sinks?

how about asia excel at balestier? or adamas at jalan besar? hmmm hoe kee at jalan besar? these shops i went to got more sinks on display....*thinking very hard*

don't worry when Yeak says you can arrange delivery for the things, die die also must decide liao.... :P

now you still got time to see...since tiling start tues....but air con got to be fast....one unit so ex mei? why not go gain city to check out ....