Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

Laminated wood is up

Common room 2

3595439362_65136e71a9.jpg

Common 1 - same as MBR

3594632147_99a5621831.jpg

Photo not taken very well cos too dark liao. Will post better picture this coming sat

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The kitchen is so nice! *envious* Especially the lights glowing underneath :)

I also like the purple color used in your common room 2, in contrast with the white on the other wall and the white lamp. Very nice contrast.

Great job so far...looking forward to more pics :)

The kitchen is so nice! *envious* Especially the lights glowing underneath :)

I also like the purple color used in your common room 2, in contrast with the white on the other wall and the white lamp. Very nice contrast.

Great job so far...looking forward to more pics :)

Ha ... pai seh ... but it's not white actually ... ha ... It's urban grey (light grey) will engage a better photographer with good camera to take photo next week . LOL

wow e bright purple is nice! reminds me of the purple teletubbie though :P

and the kitchen cabinet super nice wif the lights! *envy*

Ha ... pai seh ... but it's not white actually ... ha ... It's urban grey (light grey) will engage a better photographer with good camera to take photo next week . LOL

Ohh...my mistake haha. Now that you mentioned it, I went to take a look again and it does indeed look a bit greyish :P

wow e bright purple is nice! reminds me of the purple teletubbie though :P

and the kitchen cabinet super nice wif the lights! *envy*

At 1st rachel doesn't want to do the light , cos she say sure seldom switch on one. But I insist that since we do suspend cabinet .... we must not waste it .... ha ... Lucky the effect turn out well :)

Today was a busy day for us .

We had scheduled the follow item (bracket time = propose timing from their side):

1) Harvey norman fridge delivery (10am-3pm)

2) Mode studio dinning chair and coffee table delivery (11am – 2pm)

3) CK tang Chinese wok and Novita fan delivery (10am – 12pm)

4) Closet design building of wardrobe partition (10.30 – 11.00)

5) Pumper to come and install sink and tap (12pm-2pm)

6) Meet up with Henry to rectified some work (12pm)

Last night, I was guessing with Rachel on which guy will be the earliest and who will be last. My vote for earliest go to CK Tang as I have a feeling that they will be early and My late vote go to Harvey Norman as I had a few late delivery experience with them before.

9.15 in the morning , and I receive a call from CK Tang. They told me that they are at my area and check if I’m ready to collect my stuff. I was caught by surprise as I din expect them to be so early. I told them that I can only be there by 10.15am and hence pls deliver others customer 1st.

I make my way to my place and to our surprise; the Winner doesn’t go to CK tang but Harvey norman. The fridge reaches my place at 10.30am.

Picure of My Huge Samsung White fridge that I had been searching high and low as it's Out of Stock for most of the place

3600216493_ab506ebfa0.jpg

Why I love this fridge.

1) Becos it’s huge (almost same size as the side by side fridge)

2) Becos it’s White (not all brand got white fridge. And not all white fridge is huge)

3600216597_91af7fb72c.jpg

3) Becos it’s 4 tick - :D

3600216671_94d5300480.jpg

Really hard to find a huge white fridge and 4 ticks! So far, only F & P have mainly four ticks..

The 1st runner up is of course CK Tang

My Novita white retro fan My 2nd attempt of Retro

3601048924_80a65f3c6c.jpg

3601048780_d8048041de.jpg

This expensive Fan (heart pain :bangwall: cost me $139) come with many features such as anti rust power coat , hand man motor , etc etc . But I guess what motivate us to buy is more of the design :) .

We got a 2nd hand Iona fan from the forum garage sale too . But that only cost me $10 ... :P

3600254113_edd346b014.jpg

Retro attemp number 3??

Edited by Supersimon27

The solid surface guy caught us surprise again. Ha. Din expect them to come cos henry had inform me that the top will only be ready by tue . However they came and install it for us today.

3600282277_3ac6b2fdd1.jpg

3601093592_e33a18a2a8.jpg

The guys actually climb all the way up (me stay at the highest storey) to bring my Longest solid surface up - lift cannot go in.

3601093884_59cd043fc1.jpg

3600282797_9686ed824a.jpg

The MBR vanity top

3601094092_c48f1b9b5c.jpg