Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

But that stupid lady say that they only sell toilet bowl . And they already perform a 1 to 1 exchange for me. warranty don't cover labor ....

i was kind of really angry sia

Yes...it a 1 to 1 exchange....so since u aldy fixed it up...then they should do so for u ah?It will be unfair for u to pay for their QC problem rite?

If i were u...i will also be very angry...literally no brainer reply from them

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yes...it a 1 to 1 exchange....so since u aldy fixed it up...then they should do so for u ah?It will be unfair for u to pay for their QC problem rite?

If i were u...i will also be very angry...literally no brainer reply from them

Now she is saying that she didn't even charge me delivery charges for re-delivery for new W.C and another trip for collecting of old W.C

Really don't know how to talk to this type of pp.

Wonder who can I talk to ...

Now she is saying that she didn't even charge me delivery charges for re-delivery for new W.C and another trip for collecting of old W.C

Really don't know how to talk to this type of pp.

Wonder who can I talk to ...

is she the person in charge?really absurd.her items spoilt, still want to charge u for delievery charge?OMG!!!

Y not go to her place and talk to her face to face?

is she the person in charge?really absurd.her items spoilt, still want to charge u for delievery charge?OMG!!!

Y not go to her place and talk to her face to face?

I think she is sort of the PIC ba. Kind of really vomit blood talking to her. this morn she was saying when I wan the new toilet bowl to be send . I say I arrange with her later . Just now b4 luch couldn't get thru the line .

After lunch her colleague say she is busy will call me back

10min ago call. I told her i want it today . then she say ... "Ai yah ... now then u say ... abit too late liao lah" .

Hey ! who ask you to take 2 hr to return my call !!!

I think she is sort of the PIC ba. Kind of really vomit blood talking to her. this morn she was saying when I wan the new toilet bowl to be send . I say I arrange with her later . Just now b4 luch couldn't get thru the line .

After lunch her colleague say she is busy will call me back

10min ago call. I told her i want it today . then she say ... "Ai yah ... now then u say ... abit too late liao lah" .

Hey ! who ask you to take 2 hr to return my call !!!

aiyoo...getting bad to worst...maybe can see if can get your contractor to help to install for FOC?

Just really feel that u shouldnt be paying for the screw up they made.......really unreasonable..

another bad service woe...haiz...

i really wonder why these people treat their customers with little respect and no focus on customer service.

Hi Supersimon27,

May I know what brand is your w.c.? We haven't buy our w.c. yet, but will probably skip going into that shop. The after-sale service is really bad. And they seems to sound like they are doing you a favour to exchange for you which isn't it. zz

Hi Supersimon27,

May I know what brand is your w.c.? We haven't buy our w.c. yet, but will probably skip going into that shop. The after-sale service is really bad. And they seems to sound like they are doing you a favour to exchange for you which isn't it. zz

I forgot what brand . sorry.

Actually not only the after sale , the service wasn't really good when we visit the shop the 1st time.

the sale lady can disappear half way while we are chosing our item.

that's y in the end we got most of the stuff at poh joo instead of them. But I love the design of the W.C so no choice got to buy 2 w.c for them. but end up ... sigh

so nay outcome for now?:) Hope everything is going well...:)

No outcome . I got to pay .... sigh ...

They deliver the W.C tonight . Then my contractor will fix it ($60) then fri or sat they will come pick it up.

They promise the W.C will be good . If not they will pay for the next installation charge. Sign ... keeping my finger cross for a reoccurrence

No outcome . I got to pay .... sigh ...

They deliver the W.C tonight . Then my contractor will fix it ($60) then fri or sat they will come pick it up.

They promise the W.C will be good . If not they will pay for the next installation charge. Sign ... keeping my finger cross for a reoccurrence

dont worry...i am sure everything will be smooth smooth de.....me jia you for u la. :)

Actually my house like 多灾多难 different shop all got small small problem. Some are even good company with good reputation

Harvey Norman warehouse sale – (bad experience) Bought a new coffee table end up deliver one old pieces – lucky got refund. Wanted a 1.6m dinning table end up they send a 1.8m one. Lucky in the end can change

Closet design – Spoil my laminated wood during installation – lucky they pay for the damage. I would say at least they are responsible.

Ligthing.com – They are good. Service are really good. Quality also good. But suay suay 1 of my light transformer spoil - Lucky they change for me FOC too.

Poh joo – My pull out trolley wrong dimension – this is my faulty lah.

But one of the mixer thread also spoil . cannot tighten . I got to go down and exchange – But their service really good. Still give me drink even I’m there just to exchange stuff

Lookz – W.C problem – Don’t want to talk more about their poor service

Harvey Norman Jurong pt- Forget to fax my wall mount request to Philips – End up waste 1 day to wait and no one came. After install – found 2 Dead pix – lucky they do 1 to 1. but wasted another day .

Renovation wise –

Got some paint work need to patch – but hear it’s normal one. But manage to rectify before Hand Over so ok.

Bi-fold door got some installation issue – lucky rectify very fast

Tile work also rectify fast by my contractor

As I always say. I’m ok with small problem as long can be rectify fast and good can liao. Lucky Henry did manage to complete it with my Hand over date.

Actually my house like 多灾多难 different shop all got small small problem. Some are even good company with good reputation

Harvey Norman warehouse sale – (bad experience) Bought a new coffee table end up deliver one old pieces – lucky got refund. Wanted a 1.6m dinning table end up they send a 1.8m one. Lucky in the end can change

Closet design – Spoil my laminated wood during installation – lucky they pay for the damage. I would say at least they are responsible.

Ligthing.com – They are good. Service are really good. Quality also good. But suay suay 1 of my light transformer spoil - Lucky they change for me FOC too.

Poh joo – My pull out trolley wrong dimension – this is my faulty lah.

But one of the mixer thread also spoil . cannot tighten . I got to go down and exchange – But their service really good. Still give me drink even I’m there just to exchange stuff

Lookz – W.C problem – Don’t want to talk more about their poor service

Harvey Norman Jurong pt- Forget to fax my wall mount request to Philips – End up waste 1 day to wait and no one came. After install – found 2 Dead pix – lucky they do 1 to 1. but wasted another day .

Renovation wise –

Got some paint work need to patch – but hear it’s normal one. But manage to rectify before Hand Over so ok.

Bi-fold door got some installation issue – lucky rectify very fast

Tile work also rectify fast by my contractor

As I always say. I’m ok with small problem as long can be rectify fast and good can liao. Lucky Henry did manage to complete it with my Hand over date.

all is over now ma...that y i asy now will be shun shun li li liao ma..:)

all is over now ma...that y i asy now will be shun shun li li liao ma..:)

not shun li .....

Plumper unable to make it last night . Got to postpone my reinstallation on sat.

Now house got 3 W.C

Sianz