Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

Hi Supersimon27

Great job with the reno. Is the Cellini sofa comfortable? I bought the same configuration but selected the grey/white fabric.

I feel that it's not bad. one of the side can pull in and push out . So sometime can rest my leg on it . ha lol

Can show me yr sofa when it come ? I wan to see how does yr configuration look like leh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
So how much u spent all together on renovation and furnishing ur home?

Renovation by henry - Less then 21k

Wardrobe and below window cabinet (haven't take picture) by closet design - ard 3k

Lighting - ard 1k

Toilet fitting and kitchen stuff (sink ar ... Wc ar .... hob hood ar ... ikea mirror ... 707 heater ... pull out trolley ....tap ar ... etc etc) - ard 3k

Furnishing (cellini sofa/bed/console/)(mode dinning chair and coffee table) (HV dinning chair) - less then 4k

Electronic (LCD Tv and HTS + fan + wok + microwave + slow cooker + fridge etc etc etc ) ard 4k

Total i rem is less then 40k cos still have alot of small small item

Hi Simon

You have the fridge that i intend to buy. Nice! Do you have a close up picture of your Kitchen floor tiles? It looks nice in the pictures.

I like your sofa too.. can't decide whether to get this or another one a forummer bought from Nova. Headache.. I saw your sofa but in another layout.. I kinda like the other layout better.. Hee..

Your dining area super cool.. Sorry too long-winded liao.. Anyways everything's nice abt your home.. Congrats!!!

hi hi thx .

I try post more pic this weekend can ?

The fridge is nice and huge .... buy 1 time of vege can eat for weeks ... lol

Sofa in another layout ? what you mean wor ? left side and right side switch ??

I feel that it's not bad. one of the side can pull in and push out . So sometime can rest my leg on it . ha lol

Can show me yr sofa when it come ? I wan to see how does yr configuration look like leh

Thanks for the feedback. My sofa will be delivered in Aug. I'm planning not to join them. The larger piece will be in grey fabric and the smaller piece will be in white. I bought the ottoman too. That will be in grey/white mesh.

Here's my reno blog: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21995

Edited by Ripples

yes please....want to see how its done...was it design by CD or the id?

As per request this is how the wardrobe work

When everything close - toilet hiden

3667379304_8ea92a6b4b.jpg

When sliding door slide to the left - access to toilet

3666570991_ba9876407d.jpg3666570281_d98bee9476.jpg

When sliding to the right , access to the shelves

3667376162_51d7da6b81.jpg

Bi-fold door open

3666569493_329c1c157d.jpg

Edited by Supersimon27

Ask you all guys ,

I bought a toilet bowl from lookz .... after installation the flush is not so good. Now they send their man down and admit that it's the W.C problem.

They going to do a 1 to 1 exchange but I got to get my own pp to do the reinstallation. that mean i got to pay for another $60 to reinstall it.

U guys think reasonable ?

Ask you all guys ,

I bought a toilet bowl from lookz .... after installation the flush is not so good. Now they send their man down and admit that it's the W.C problem.

They going to do a 1 to 1 exchange but I got to get my own pp to do the reinstallation. that mean i got to pay for another $60 to reinstall it.

U guys think reasonable ?

Since it the WC problem. then they should be responsible for it.

But that stupid lady say that they only sell toilet bowl . And they already perform a 1 to 1 exchange for me. warranty don't cover labor ....

i was kind of really angry sia