Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

FOC .... ha ... bargain one. Maybe we take 1 item lesser . So they give us chose our item colour

Edited by Supersimon27

your house very nice..the way you decor with all the little things make it so cozy....

a quick check, the standing lamp in the MBR was it from ikea?

Ha . That's the whole ideal of it. To make it cosy

We change the flower to this

3694324254_2c533894c6.jpg

Good choice of fabric :good: I'm using the same for my ottoman.

your house very nice..the way you decor with all the little things make it so cozy....

a quick check, the standing lamp in the MBR was it from ikea?

Good eye sigh .... ha . Got it at Ikea sale last weekend .

only $9.90 nia .... Didn't plan to get standing lamp one . It's really too cheap . So grab one ... since alot pp grabbing

Yea, that's the brand. korno-fix.

So he has Supreme also? that is cheaper compared to pergo?

Angel any udate ? So u go for supreme too ?

pay $1220 for it - because i use 0% credit card installment plan . - if not will be cheaper

Got 1 free Dvd player

Hi, when you got this ffridge? And Where? I plan to get one and my supplier quoted me best price inclusive of GST & FOC Delivery $1166.00.

Nothing else free...

Full view of my kitchen

3650035021_59c86b1441.jpg

3650835634_3c2a025eeb.jpg

3650039291_4a295406d1.jpg

Hi, very cool and nice kitchen.. i show my contractor this picture, suspended cabinet, he quoted me 13ft with top cabinet and the other end of kitchen

just the lower part, both side with solid surface, $4500 is it ex? Solid top charge me at $75 per ft...

Hi, when you got this ffridge? And Where? I plan to get one and my supplier quoted me best price inclusive of GST & FOC Delivery $1166.00.

Nothing else free...

1166 not bad wor usually outside selling 1399 (courts) (1299 best denki) . I got it from Harvey norman - Millenia Walk

they quote me 1180 (after bargain) but if wan to use 0% credit need to pay extra 4% - so in the end it's $1220

The free DVD was a May promotion by samsung. Not sure they still having the promotion or not.

Hi, very cool and nice kitchen.. i show my contractor this picture, suspended cabinet, he quoted me 13ft with top cabinet and the other end of kitchen

just the lower part, both side with solid surface, $4500 is it ex? Solid top charge me at $75 per ft...

I rem mine not that expensive .

Need to go back look at the bill 1st . I confirm tonight k

Mine is total of 26 ft kitchen (10ft top 16 ft bottom) with solid top with the base for less then $4000

$4000 include the cove lighting (light (itself) + lighting point + installation) + hacking of old cabinet

I actually got 2 part too

another small part beside my fridge

3667378790_b820a5ceb0.jpg

wah... In love with your kitchen design. Ask you ah the beam in your kitchen is already there? and you constructed the L-shape for the sink?

wah... In love with your kitchen design. Ask you ah the beam in your kitchen is already there? and you constructed the L-shape for the sink?

Yup , the beam is there.

We hack away the door and the window away

3581793888_efbe375bcd.jpg