Muitcooker

time for some stemboat

3716842364_ca8d0a1fd3.jpg

Tupperware

3716029735_2c8d306f1b.jpg

Even little simon got present b4 he was born

3716029817_8a87931197.jpg

Edited by Supersimon27

Angel any udate ? So u go for supreme too ?

trying to go for supreme...but most probably AC3 only, cos going to use it inside the bedroom...so not much traffic...

trying to go for supreme...but most probably AC3 only, cos going to use it inside the bedroom...so not much traffic...

If i am not wrong , Ac5 is lifetime warranty and AC3 is 15 years .

but hor , i think 10 years already more then enough

Edited by Supersimon27

If i am not wrong , Ac5 is lifetime warranty and AC3 is 15 years .

but hor , i think 10 years already more then enough

Haha yea, I think in 10 years I might have shifted somewhere else... :D

Haha yea, I think in 10 years I might have shifted somewhere else... :D

That's what henry and rachel told me when i insist that i want AC5 that time... haha

Good services Part 2

Cellini – IFC Sungei Kadut Loop

It’s was a Friday evening when I was flipping TODAYS when 1 advertisement caught my eye. Yes it’s was Cellini flexi package. 4 item for the price of $1998. I show Rachel this advertisement and we start wondering if the sofa advertise in the paper was the one that leave a big impression for us few month back.The very next day we make our trip to the IFC.

CALYPSO , the sofa that we are eyeing on, which usual price is like $1500 +++ is going only for $1998 with 3 other items.

We are serve by a Malay lady rossina – She is very helpful. We told her our concern of the free coffee table and console which doesn’t really match our theme. Without fail , she help us negotiate with her manager and ask if we can change to other item from the shop. Mathew , who was the manager agreed with the request and even work out a package for us . He also waived the additional charge for changing of the furniture colour. We KIV the delivery date/colour and pay for the package.

On my 2nd visit to the store, Mathrew politely serve us again and help us in the colour selection. He gave me a feeling that’s I am still a new customer even though I had already made the full payment.

The Indian deliveryman from Cellini also leaves a very deep impression for me. He had a good attitude … Very good attitude. On the day of delivery , he actually call early and check if I’m able to receive my bed at 2pm as some of the customer had postpone their delivery. Unfortunately, due to work commitment, I reject his request and told him that I can only reach my place at 6pm. He waited 4hr for me. And by 5.30pm he is already at my doorstep waiting for me. When I rush back at 5.45pm to open the door for him, he was still smiling and asks me not to rush. He didn’t show any sign of unhappiness during the bed installation and whenever I try to help him , he will always politely tell me that it’s ok and it’s his job. If I will to buy furniture again the next time, Cellini will always be my 1st choice.

supersimon, im also served by Matthew and i hv visited 3times!! everytime he showed his patience and good attitide. i only confirmed my order during my last visit, .. i still remembered the last time when i visit is already 8pm (closing time, initially we tho is 9pm) and saw Matthew outside the building, but he was kind enough to bring us back to the shop to close the deal with no complains but good attitide. thumps-up for him... oh ya, the indian guy is really good and polite.. he told us that he worked there for around 10years...

The last delivery was mode studio. But they are still on time. Came at 1.30pm to delivery the Panton chair and my round coffee table.

This is the chair I had been talking about .

Rachel ask me to arrange them nicely to take picture . ha

3601139026_b4fc620825.jpg

!!

I think this is wad my Lady is looking for ! The chairs ahahah !

Manage to borrow my bro-in-Law mobile boardband tonight , so quickly post some photo taken last week during move in

Sofa In by cellini

3650037855_99f72840c4.jpg

I wanted to get that sofa that time when i was there.

But was contemplating on the suede material will catch dog fur ornot....

Pretty unique shape and adjustable but my lady dont really fancy hmmm...

Have to save your picture and try to impress her agian ahaha

Overall you guys really did a good job in your hse.

Very nice !

From living room, bedroom kitchen and toilets.

You guys should be proud when ur relative and frds are awe by our newly acquired flat. :)

supersimon, im also served by Matthew and i hv visited 3times!! everytime he showed his patience and good attitide. i only confirmed my order during my last visit, .. i still remembered the last time when i visit is already 8pm (closing time, initially we tho is 9pm) and saw Matthew outside the building, but he was kind enough to bring us back to the shop to close the deal with no complains but good attitide. thumps-up for him... oh ya, the indian guy is really good and polite.. he told us that he worked there for around 10years...

Yeah .... That's what I mean ... good service will be appreciate.

If i rem correctly the indian guy work for cellini for 14 years liao. (that's what he told rachel).

Sharing his story

He (the delivery man) had just recently bought a flat of his own . While furnishing for his new home, he decided to get Cellini furniture as he had been working there for 14yrs. Unfortunately, he doesn’t have much cash left after he had pay for the COV and renovation. His boss (must be one of the head ba) ask him not to worry and allow him go on 0% installation. He happily selects his furniture.

Here come the best parts :good: – after finish selecting the furniture (near to 9k value) instead of asking him to pay for the 1st installment , the boss tell him that the furniture he chose will be consider as a gift to him . All FOC. He was speechless and touches. Even I was touches after hearing this story. :bow:

Guess this is the best motivation for a good staff like him . Good man get good payoff after all

Edited by Supersimon27

If i rem correctly the indian guy work for cellini for 14 years liao. (that's what he told rachel).

Sharing his story

He (the delivery man) had just recently bought a flat of his own . While furnishing for his new home, he decided to get Cellini furniture as he had been working there for 14yrs. Unfortunately, he doesn’t have much cash left after he had pay for the COV and renovation. His boss (must be one of the head ba) ask him not to worry and allow him go on 0% installation. He happily selects his furniture.

Here come the best parts :good: – after finish selecting the furniture (near to 9k value) instead of asking him to pay for the 1st installment , the boss tell him that the furniture he chose will be consider as a gift to him . All FOC. He was speechless and touches. Even I was touches after hearing this story. :bow:

Guess this is the best motivation for a good staff like him . Good man get good payoff after all

i mean just by hearing it....it also touches me...no wonder their staff are willing to go the extra mile to uphold the company reputation.... :good:

I wanted to get that sofa that time when i was there.

But was contemplating on the suede material will catch dog fur ornot....

Pretty unique shape and adjustable but my lady dont really fancy hmmm...

Have to save your picture and try to impress her agian ahaha

the shape is really unique. but for the dog fur part, then i think this suede fabric might not be suitable . think u need to change the fabric .

Sharing his story

ops, sorri for remember wrongly.... heheh....

it is reali touching leh.. thanks for sharing...

;)

Last but no least - My dinning " Discoco pendant light" - funny name right . That's what i got from yahoo search .ha

I spend 4hr assemble

1st hr

3584796069_850c4cf21f.jpg

2hr pass

3585602906_7214f59d80.jpg

final result

3585602960_9a13366973.jpg

New pic which i took today - with my dinning wall painted

3584796233_5af25ecfe0.jpg

Plastic still not yet remove

hi bro ... this lighting is very nice.

care to share how mcuh u bought it and where u got it ?

Thanks