Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

No lah .... She just know how to "copy"

You guys really make me pai seh sia ... this DIY painting not that difficult as you guy think. ha

cheer

haha why pai seh...should feel proud ma :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
No lah .... She just know how to "copy"

You guys really make me pai seh sia ... this DIY painting not that difficult as you guy think. ha

cheer

Liddat oso nt difficult??? me really :bow: :bow:

Very well done leh :)

Edited by rdnest

Went up to my place just now to take a look .

Here are the update .

Kitchen 50% finish - will be done by friday

3592273194_cee652e8ed.jpg

3591466709_bb5201d319.jpg

Painting all done except some final touch up needed

Master room

3591466777_eed1a6bfd0.jpg

colour peaceful

Common room 1 - got 2 colour . But only took 1 colour photo....

3591466739_3ac2b09964.jpg

Common room 2

3592273342_4fe7b83e43.jpg

Your renovation progress is going great, going to be fully done up soon! I see that Henry is your contractor. Same goes for mine. So how's the workmanship so far?

Your renovation progress is going great, going to be fully done up soon! I see that Henry is your contractor. Same goes for mine. So how's the workmanship so far?

So far so good. So far the wall tile is very well done. Floor tile i haven't do a full inspection - look good to me. Painting wise , need some touch up. Cabinet not up fully so cannot coment. Henry ? My henry is not from impress 21 wor . Mine is from ID.note

So far so good. So far the wall tile is very well done. Floor tile i haven't do a full inspection - look good to me. Painting wise , need some touch up. Cabinet not up fully so cannot coment. Henry ? My henry is not from impress 21 wor . Mine is from ID.note

Oh my bad :D Hopefully all will go well. Yeah red kitchen cabinet is nice!

wakzool , just realise I had view yr blog with rachel few days ago. And we are very impress with yr renovation. She was still wondering will our place be as nice as yrs. We love yr white kitchen and we regret not getting the white hob and hoob .... ( din know there is white in the market) Ha ...

Btw we got the same dinning chair ... ha

And we almost bought the same coffee table as yrs too.

I prefer the one u bought but rachel prefer another round one (the one that look like a bowl). In the end we bought the bowl one. Will post the pic once the furniture come in this sat. cheer

wakzool , just realise I had view yr blog with rachel few days ago. And we are very impress with yr renovation. She was still wondering will our place be as nice as yrs. We love yr white kitchen and we regret not getting the white hob and hoob .... ( din know there is white in the market) Ha ...

Btw we got the same dinning chair ... ha

Thanks. Don't worry, I'm sure yours will be very nice too. As for the kitchen, red cabinet kitchen is one of my options, but finally decided on white so as to go with my Black/White/Grey theme. The panton chair very comfortable. Can't wait to see all your furniture and final outlook of your home!

Hehe, can see that ur place will look very interesting with all the bright colours and interesting decor! Love ur dining lights and the DIY painting. :) We've got the same MBR sink. Hehe :)