Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

The last delivery was mode studio. But they are still on time. Came at 1.30pm to delivery the Panton chair and my round coffee table.

This is the chair I had been talking about .

3601138750_2528703357.jpg

3601138800_aa59430d3b.jpg

We have been looking for round table to match with our sofa and theme. Although this coffee table is not a retro icon , but it do give me a space age “feel” . Love the shape and colour – high gloss …. Weeee

3600327021_fe9d609527.jpg

Rachel ask me to arrange them nicely to take picture . ha

3601139026_b4fc620825.jpg

3601138928_9b823acec5.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I m also looking at that samsung white fridge, actually the price is quite reasonable for a 4 ticks fridge and its size. Just realised that my kitchen color theme is the same as urs, red and white combi. Btw, how much u paid for the fridge at HM? Any freebies?

The 1st runner up is of course CK Tang

My Novita white retro fan – My 2nd attempt of Retro

3601048924_80a65f3c6c.jpg

3601048780_d8048041de.jpg

This expensive Fan (heart pain :bangwall: – cost me $139) come with many features such as anti rust power coat , hand man motor , etc etc …. But I guess what motivate us to buy is more of the design :) .

I thought of buying this fan too! Haha, but too ex, ended up buying 3 EuropAce standing fan (white in colour) for S$49 each. Your house is looking good!

I m also looking at that samsung white fridge, actually the price is quite reasonable for a 4 ticks fridge and its size. Just realised that my kitchen color theme is the same as urs, red and white combi. Btw, how much u paid for the fridge at HM? Any freebies?

pay $1220 for it - because i use 0% credit card installment plan . - if not will be cheaper

Got 1 free Dvd player

its ok lah, can buy a simple magazine rag and put at the side! even neater! :)

thinking to design one. ha .... hope that it will success ...

with the help of alan (my bro in law) , Jack (my bro), we finally set up my dinning table from harvey norman warehouse sale.

The table had park at my place for the last 1 moth going thru the whole renovation.

Ha

3603934192_4ab17b42d4.jpg

Zoom in

3603934260_3b0f96a227.jpg

Plastic cover for Discoco light remove

3603934312_e9d9910b4b.jpg

3603934366_09d756932a.jpg

Edited by Supersimon27

The effects of the light shining on the glass table and chairs make a great combination.. I love your lights.. Very futuristic.. :)

We have been looking for round table to match with our sofa and theme. Although this coffee table is not a retro icon , but it do give me a space age “feel” . Love the shape and colour – high gloss …. Weeee

Very nice coffee table. Where did you get this? How much is it?

thanks

Your reno looks very good. The colours match well, and very good pick of furniture pieces. :yamseng:

Very nice coffee table. Where did you get this? How much is it?

thanks

Your reno looks very good. The colours match well, and very good pick of furniture pieces. :yamseng:

Hi smallboy , bought this coffee table for $450 from mode studio - I think original price $599 . Then we bargain bargain .

Your combination of lights and dinning table + chairs looks so nice....*Saliva dripping*

But then again, i like the chairs the most.