Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beany0811

Somewhere In Bishan

Tea-coloured glass panels? Nice and i have it for my storeroom. Yours oso pt block right? Kitchens in pt block generally dark, mine too.

Your reno progress seems :good: despite u said some unhappiness here & there.

u have glass panes for your storeroom? sounds interesting...

hmm, i guess everyone runs into problems during the reno process... esp when we r first time owners... i guess expectations of the work done and the results will be even higher, esp after pouring so much into the place (monetary, emotional and physical efforts!)

but @ the end of the day, its the end results which matters, and what we are left with for the years to come. so as long as the issues get rectified and everything is done up well @ the end of the day, everyone can smile and pat one another on the backs.

our ID has assured us that he will do up everything nicely and hand a picture perfect house to us; apart fm some spoilers like pipings gone wrong, he has done a pretty decent job of liasing with his people, and getting certain issues rectified :)

scheduled hand-over will be in 2 weeks time... we r certainly looking forward to getting a nice place :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
national day surprise

the hubby went up to the unit today, and surprise surprise, toilet doors and shower screens r up! :bath:

we also checked with ID again on the materials used for carpentry; he will change all to plywood... that made the hubby pretty happy too

hope everything will continue going well

common toilet door

IMG_0697.jpg

common toilet shower screen

IMG_0700.jpg

mbr toilet screen/door

IMG_0714.jpg

mbr toilet shower screen

IMG_0716.jpg

the hubby reported tt water pressure is good :lol:

IMG_0723.jpg

Hi,

Congrats! Your bathroom look really nice/big & spacious. :bath:

more updates...

just got back from the unit... we went up there to deposit some locks that ID will be getting the door guy to install for us tmr and fri... apparently its door works day.

so... below are the updates :D

gate changed... no more funny looking

Picture022.jpg

tv feature wall... fan installed

Picture020.jpg

wall panelling

IMG_0808.jpg

tiny kitchen - granite top up, stove installed

Picture015.jpg

Picture004.jpg

... updates continued

shoe cabinet closed

Picture008.jpg

shoe cabinet open... one more panel @ the other side...

Picture007.jpg

mbr wardrobe... the only wardrobe in the house anyway

IMG_0771.jpg

wardrobe open... can't show all open cos of the sliding panels

IMG_0770.jpg

Wah! Such a cool shoe cabinet! Remember, don't put shoes above head level. Some even say waist level. But real hard. I am trying to keep below shoulder and it is already a challenge! Luckily some shoes are still at my mom's house!

Wow.. your shoe cabinet design very unique, doesn't have the usual shoe cabinet look. Look like a feature wall to me. Most importantly, I think it can hold quite a number of shoes. :yeah:

Your kitchen also have alot of work top. So nice.... more space to work with. :thumbs up: By the way, your granite top is up already. Going for HO soon?

thanks everyone :) the compliments make us feel much better and happier about the place!

storeroom, shoe cabinet and mbr door are flushed with the same design, so its supposed to look like a feature panelling all the way fm foyer to mbr door. we like the concept too.

din manage to take pic of the entire thing, cos there is still stuff everywhere, abit messy.

Your kitchen also have alot of work top. So nice.... more space to work with. :thumbs up: By the way, your granite top is up already. Going for HO soon?

hey rasp, scheduled handover is supposedly end august... counting down...hohoho

progress update - end of week 8

most of the major work has been completed - we're now left with the touching-up, rectifications and remaining electrical works. can't wait till completion! then its cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning for us, delivery of furniture, curtains, electrical appliances, then the big move in sept :lol:

kitchen glass panels r up - these will form the kitchen walls

IMG_0855.jpg

the wife likes this alot

kitchen door open

IMG_0858.jpg

kitchen door closed

IMG_0859.jpg

glass backsplash up

IMG_0881.jpg

franke sink + tap... with our chicken s/s bars

IMG_0922.jpg

Edited by beany0811

--- updates continued

room doors installed - pending varnish/lacquer

IMG_0861.jpg

track above mbr feature door

IMG_0871.jpg

ID boasted to us that only condos get this usually - hah. thanks to him, we get a condo door track. it beats having the conventional door stopper magnet thingy tho. just push, and door stays :yeah:

the hubby's display cabinet - glass installed

IMG_0870.jpg

the hubby's dream to have a display for his toys... OK, the great wife lets him have it

holes drilled in display for led lights

IMG_0890.jpg

this was a last minute request - we initially did not cater for these lights - but the hubby thot it would be better to have his toys basking in the light.

it was pretty decent of our ID to accomodate to this change - carpentry had to be changed slightly, new wiring had to be done... the hubby was very happy. it would have been perfect if ID had offered to throw in the lights for free, but that didn't happen, haha

Edited by beany0811

28 aug

ID said he can handover to us tomorrow :thumbs up:

gonna take on coke's advice, and get friends over to help check on the place...

just got a call from our furniture people... its all ready! all our stuff will be delivered next fri... looking forward to that!

Edited by beany0811