Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beany0811

Somewhere In Bishan

by the way, we tried out the bidet spray today. the water pressure seemed to be somehow, better than it was previously. common bathroom's shower is only strong when we tune the handspray to the 'concentrated spray mode. haven't managed to test the rain shower as the mixer remained taped up. the hubby can wash the toilet with much ease now :D

by the way, another question for anyone who has installed Crestar ceiling fan with regulator. Must you use Crestar ceiling fan regulator? Is it possible to use third party ones like LeGrand etc? Hubby found the one that came along with Crestar ugly :P

I am using crestar ceiling fan le... we got the regulator also fm crestar but hor the switch is opp direction. Eg 1 is big and 3 is small is like this one and I check with crestar company. not too sure if can use legrand one but i personally think can if not why pple sell the regulator le.

But i check with some pple they say for crestar got to use back crestat regulator.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am using crestar ceiling fan le... we got the regulator also fm crestar but hor the switch is opp direction. Eg 1 is big and 3 is small is like this one and I check with crestar company.

hi christy, we asked the coy we got the fan from too, and they did say must use the crestar regulator; but ID will help us ask the electrician if can change. (find the crestar one abit ugly)

for th 1 big speed, 3 small speed - is it the way ur electrician ran the wires? cos we also asked bout tt (read ur blog too), and the shop say should have no problem :unsure: 1 should be small, 3 should be biggest

partial lightings, partial painting

so far so good... quite happy :D

living room wall

Picture025.jpg

common toilet light

Picture017.jpg

kitchen light - 2 big ones, 1 smaller one

Picture019.jpg

halogen spotlight onto feature wall

Picture020.jpg

effect on feature wall

Picture021.jpg

partial lightings, partial painting

so far so good... quite happy :D

living room wall

Picture025.jpg

common toilet light

Picture017.jpg

kitchen light - 2 big ones, 1 smaller one

Picture019.jpg

halogen spotlight onto feature wall

Picture020.jpg

effect on feature wall

Picture021.jpg

Your feature wall is really cool!

Your feature wall is really cool!

The feature wall very very nice!

thanks ;) ID actually suggested having feature wall with same tiles @ entrance tiles, but we saw these, and decided to get it. they were super ex tho, @ 12/psf :jawdrop: luckily it's a small piece of wall.

spotlight was his idea tho... glad tt it creates a nice effect, tho the hubby feels tt the circle of light is abit too round and concentrated

thanks ;) ID actually suggested having feature wall with same tiles @ entrance tiles, but we saw these, and decided to get it. they were super ex tho, @ 12/psf :jawdrop: luckily it's a small piece of wall.

spotlight was his idea tho... glad tt it creates a nice effect, tho the hubby feels tt the circle of light is abit too round and concentrated

Yar, din noticed the lights, indeed a bit round. Actually maybe add another light may not see the circle......

Hi Beany,

Both your feature walls really look nice. The lighting effect does bring out the texture and some interesting shadows too.

Your home's growing into that very cosy, resort feel.

Hope to pop by one day to meet you guys when its ready. :)

effect on feature wall

Picture021.jpg

Hi beany0811,

Nice feature. But I seen another version of this wall, where there are no joint lines if you view from a distance. Hence, its showing a whole wall without the squares squares. I thought yours would look like that one initially.

hi christy, we asked the coy we got the fan from too, and they did say must use the crestar regulator; but ID will help us ask the electrician if can change. (find the crestar one abit ugly)

for th 1 big speed, 3 small speed - is it the way ur electrician ran the wires? cos we also asked bout tt (read ur blog too), and the shop say should have no problem :unsure: 1 should be small, 3 should be biggest

Hahah ya if I can do it again I will chang but hubby say its ok. I think most is gal will complaint de. :P

Ya lor a bit stupid le.. 1 big speed, 3 small speed. I call up Crestar personall and ask the customer support and they say their regulator is like that one. My frnd also the same as me.

But I set my regulator to mid level no turning of the regulator so it will not spoilt easily. I heard regulator also cannot everytime turn turn lor.. will spoil easily. ;)

Hi Beany,

Both your feature walls really look nice. The lighting effect does bring out the texture and some interesting shadows too.

Your home's growing into that very cosy, resort feel.

Hope to pop by one day to meet you guys when its ready. :)

sure :D u will definitely be welcome... tho we'll prob ask you over in the evening, when the west sun has gone to sleep.

looking forward to ur reno progress and updates too

Hi beany0811,

Nice feature. But I seen another version of this wall, where there are no joint lines if you view from a distance. Hence, its showing a whole wall without the squares squares. I thought yours would look like that one initially.

we saw a small version of it in hafary... 4 tiles... tt was what made us get it.

did u see it there too? kek.

ID told us tt no more patching would be done. if cement added to the joint lines, the tiles will disintegrate :unsure:

we saw a small version of it in hafary... 4 tiles... tt was what made us get it.

did u see it there too? kek.

ID told us tt no more patching would be done. if cement added to the joint lines, the tiles will disintegrate :unsure:

Nope, I didn't see it at Hafary though I went there twice for tile selections. :D I cant recall where I saw it. Only remember its without the square joint lines, the effects are like the whole wall is built with that material. hee..

How's your marble polishing that day? Managed to smooth out those scratches?