Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pomme

~sweet Little Nest~ Our Second Home

Hi Pomme,

Your pics really have the wow factor. I took out my floorplan again to see if your house is in anyway considerably bigger than mine but it is not leh....

I like that digital lock... but elderly will find it a hindrance :-p

Where did you got the clipsal switches? I notice there is a blue LED to indicated ON/OFF status?

Does it cost more to get the electrician to wire it for you?

hi gantan,

My hse definitely not bigger than ur lah.....3rm std not even a 3NG nor 3A.

The clipsal switches I got it from Choo Chiang....cos if u step in direct they will charge u @different price which is more ex. I was bot over by my contractor fren who deal wif them for veri long time and thus given us a contractor price.

It dun cost more to do the wiring.....the switches r alreadi so ex n u still charge me high...how can rite. Yes, the LED light is the indication for ON/OFF status. For 1/2/3 grange switches will be showing the BLUE LED light as OFF. Once u on it there wil be no indicate. For heater switches (13amp) will be opp. ON status is shown wif BLUE LED indicator.

If u want slightly cheaper will be those wif a paper indicator which is more flat on the ON/OFF tag.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Now we shall go to my WIW area and Study area.

First, my wiw light

s4nziw.jpg

'HER''side (now all can see my barang barang....luciky all pack in storage boxes so don't realli look too messy)

34ywva8.jpgvginp5.jpg

'HIS' side

5mlezd.jpg

Edited by Pomme

And our customisd 'BIG' mirror with all round thick leather border with white stitches.

This is to separate our territory...... :D

(Top part)

ajpfo6.jpg

(Bottom part)

2v2gjrq.jpg

Edited by Pomme

Study Area

2iik9pf.jpg

Book shelves No. 1

2hplq4k.jpg15g2gev.jpg

Book shelves No. 2 & 3 (placed in L-shape form) and more books......

2d1v52q.jpg

My multi-function table

zso7wg.jpg

Edited by Pomme

Now then realise I din put up my tiles selection...stupid me.

Kitchen wall tiles

25zl7vr.jpg

Kitchen floor tiles

t7d4so.jpg

Shower & toilet wall tiles

2j367ao.jpg

Shower & toilet floor tiles

hrbyis.jpg

Living tiles change @last min so we din take any photo.

Thanks angel,

ur hse oso veri nicely done up. :D

Hehe thanks...

was just telling my hubby...that you seem to have quite a number of manga in your shelves also...just like what my husband have...except that his is two full shelves lolz... :D

Eh, I like this. Cool!

oh....gantan u like it too? It was my last cfm light aft going down to Chan Huat for numberous of time.....

Tis is one of their new shipment when I was there to cfm my light again (keep changing from lights to lights....not easy to lor).

I've walk down from the other end of Balestier till the other end for 2 different wkend and still unable to find a suitable study light till finally decided to go back to Chan Huat. Voila...saw it, like it n take it. :)

Merry Christmas to u and ur family.

hi pomme.. what a lovely house u have here.. was following thru all the pics uve posted.. really liked ur house transformation.. good job! :good:

hi happyie, thanks for the compliments.

It can be better....will try to add in slowly. Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you.

Hehe thanks...

was just telling my hubby...that you seem to have quite a number of manga in your shelves also...just like what my husband have...except that his is two full shelves lolz... :D

Yes, I love manga....tis is the final surviving manga collections I decided to keep. When moved out from my old hse, I've throw out at least 4 bags of old, bad condition ones.

It dun seems much but it was keep in two layer...hahahahhaa....the width of the shelf able to keep two row of it one in front of another. And two big sets of manga still not wif me.....my slamdunk wif our nephew and my kindaichi was my hubby colleague. ;)

Have a wonderful Christmas in your new place. :D

love this!! (among other things... ) nice chairs! love the painting above ur bed too! :D

hi butterfingerzz,

thanks for the compliments.....now a bit regret to get the bar-stools.....dun seems to match well wif the rest...anyway, we can change it later if we realli come across something we realli like.

oh, the painting we got it in Paris....hand-carried back by my hubby and not cheap (in euro).....heartpain.

Hope u have a smooth reno for ur new place and Merry Christmas to you.

Wow... Pomme, I normally see 3rm flats @ Tanglin Halt quite old skool :D Yours really stand out like a gem :notti::notti:

yup yup....bluewater, tis place is dame old....I might be old but I still like sleek n simple design....hahahhahaaha

Thanks.....but will have hard time to sell the place if I decided to get a new place and move. Tat will be later part....so dun bother now.

Ur reno oso moving in fast....hope ur reno will be a smooth and less hassle one, and move in early to ur new place.

Merry Christmas to you & to your family.

My 'Apple' light in Study Area

33wwdch.jpg

2w720qr.jpg

Nice light! Saw this light in my ID's portfolio of reno done previously. Saw it in Balestier, comes in 2 sizes. :D

Gd choice!