Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Did you take the package and modify from there or your ID come out with a separate price list? Cos I saw their package price very attractive and lots of FOC gifts... :dunno:

basically i took the package and add on from there...anything that is not needed, they will deduct from the package price....i think the FOC gifts is choose 1...not all... :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

oh well.. after reading good reviews about kelvin ..

let's provide my personal experience trying to engage of Kelvin..

I contacted him a couple of weeks ago..

however, he was very busy with his other projects..

Getting him to talk to me at first was quite difficult as he seemed to be always with client.. and his client will always take priority.

Emailed him the floorplan of my new hdb flat,

Had to call him for follow up.

Faxed him my floor plan after he told me that he was unable to retrieve the scanned GIF copy from email.

After sometime of not hearing from him, I called him again, and he told me that he was very busy with his personal matters and he wasn't gonna be able to provide me with a quotation.. And he said he didn't think that he'd be able to provide it anytime soon.

I was quite stunned, I mean.. don't even have time to provide me with quotation?

He didn't even ask me about my budget

He must be very busy with his projects and also his personal matters.

Anyway, this post is just to provide a complete view, not to counter what good reviews that has been said about Kelvin in this thread, but to let others note that Kelvin seems to be very busy.

Btw, Gplan is off my list.

hi can someone also PM me kelvin number and email address. Thanks.

Hi..PM u already..all the best in your search..cheers

Getting him to talk to me at first was quite difficult as he seemed to be always with client.. and his client will always take priority.

Faxed him my floor plan after he told me that he was unable to retrieve the scanned GIF copy from email.

After sometime of not hearing from him, I called him again, and he told me that he was very busy with his personal matters and he wasn't gonna be able to provide me with a quotation.. And he said he didn't think that he'd be able to provide it anytime soon.

I was quite stunned, I mean.. don't even have time to provide me with quotation?

Anyway, this post is just to provide a complete view, not to counter what good reviews that has been said about Kelvin in this thread, but to let others note that Kelvin seems to be very busy.

Hi..sorry to hear about your encounter... I think he may just be upfront in not being able to provide a quote as i believe that he would want to provide his best service if he is able to.. I can say that he has a few projects on now and mine is one of them.. happen to also know about his personal matters and as we are only human, have to give him some time to recover.. my project is also moving slowly but i know he will pull thru... there are many other good id out there..you just need to find them..all the best in your search..cheers

my place is done by Kelvin GPlan..

currently he is very busy with his projects and also his personal matters..

i understand that many ppl out there are waiting for his quotations and all..

but if your project is not tt urgent then y not give him some time..

i am very satisfied with my place..

and i guess if you are patient enough and wait for him you will be too..

i am sure others who already signed up with him will agree?..

my 2 cents worth.. :bangwall:

Hi all,

Our love nest is undergoing renovation right now. Until now, we are very satisfy with the progress and the design from Kelvin.

Just want to show u all that Kelvin can come up with lotsa different ideas including the below pic of the skirting he has done for us throughout the whole house. Very Very Nice! n no one done it b4...at least thats what i thought. Hehee.. will post more pics later on.

Kelvin is the BEST! :thumbs up:

cimg1460320bo6.th.jpg

Wow didn't see this kind of skirting before

Heard that Gplan has a new office at beach road.. u all know where is there? My fren ask me.

Yes. They have new office. Need to check the letterhead for the actual address.

According to Kelvin, the office in IMM still running for another few month till the Building Management confirm the unit allocation.. If all go well, they will have 2 office, one in IMM and the Other in FM (Beach road)..

The office at Beach Road is at The Furniture Mall, #03-02.

By the way, it's our first time to The Furniture Mall. So, we walked around almost all the furniture shops there. Could sense the competition is very high there. Somehow, the shops like to badmouth each other. They also like to pressure you to place orders immediately. We were just window shopping for sofa. This particular shop told us to place order on the sofa we like first. And then tell our designer to draw up the design to match our furniture. It didn't make sense to me.

Then later, he said order now. Can change later.. Well, as you can imagine... we ran out of that shop pretty quickly. After an hour or so, we "accidentally" pass by that shop again. The staff there try to pull us in again. By then, we were really scared. They gave me the impression that they are very desperate. Actually, this happens to a number of shops. One shop even tell us the story that Goh Chok Tong bought a queen size bed from him for his maid. Don't know true or not.

Is IMM the same?

I notice furniture mall business is not very good. Several times we went there, didn't see customers around.

But we didn't encounter shops asst 'pulling' us in. Our bed frame is ordered from La Cafa (ground floor shop) which i find generally not bad cos they customise furniture at a reasonable price. Our King size bed frame is about $1K and they throw in a wardrobe with discounted top up. Then we also order our dining table from budget furniture (1st flr) also quite ok.

For IMM, i find the competition is more stiff though there are more customers and flow therefore maybe not so stressed for customers.

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and currently looking for ID for my new AMK flats.

Read many good reviews about kelvin from Gplan... can someone give me his contact ?

many thanks :~

Hi,

PMed u Kelvin's contact liao. :dancingqueen:

Wow... Im impressed by Kelvin's supporters after going thru 22 pages.

Can I have his Contact number. Any kind souls please PM me.

Thanks a million! :)

Hihi,

PMed u liao.

:thumbs up: