Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aoiaoi

My Little Reno Diary - Pulasan Road

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks New! :D Glad you like it too.

ya ya my meow meow do look like mini lion king. You not scare they bite you meh if you were to cuddle them? lol Here are 2 more pics of them, very cute...

Cats01.jpg

Cats02.jpg

OMG! your cats are so cute! sometimes, i wonder if my dog is a cat in disguise as she has cat's habits...

ya ya my meow meow do look like mini lion king. You not scare they bite you meh if you were to cuddle them? lol Here are 2 more pics of them, very cute...

Cats01.jpg

Cats02.jpg

Wah veri cute leh !!

so cuddly leh, is it veri difficult to maintain them ? or they r equipped with self maintenance functions de ? :P

Edited by coffee_o

hahah at first i tot its more to light colour can camouflage on ur bed w the fur fur!

then i saw this last pic its actual colour due to ur flash i guess. i wan to go visit them!! hehe visit them not u hor :notti:

Edited by newnyew

Hihi! Like your reno! And your cats! And I totally can empathise when it comes to clearing up after kitties; I've got three of my own! Just out of curiosity, how do you ensure their litter sand doesn't fly all over the place?

Wahaha. Sadly my cats out of bound to my mbr and guest room. Cos cat hair everywhere I cannot tahan, so restrict them to just living room/dining hall and balcony. Aiya you only want to visit my cats and not me, sigh... See whether my cats' calendar got free slot or not bah. :notti:

Ya wish my kitchen also got aircon hor, then my cats will love me deep deep cos whole house will be cooling. hehe

walau even u also tease me abt the kitchen aircon liao!!! buay tahan!!

yaya, ask ur meowmis when they free to have high tea w me ah :notti:

Cats01.jpg

Cats02.jpg

Wah your cats are very 好命 looking! :D

I notice you have real orchids... I love those white orchids.. do they need much sunlight or they are indoor plants?? Are they easy plants to have at home? would love to have orchids in my home! :)

BTW, I love cats but I don't think I am ready to be a pet owner!

Hello fellow cat lover!

And I thought my 2 cats are fat enough... I retract my thoughts when I saw yours.... hehe they are really adorable! Sitting there looking so contented and happy, lazing in your newly done up house! I see they have gotten used to the house yah!

Love your MBR btw! It is done really well... everything looks good together... congrats and enjoy your new place!