Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aoiaoi

My Little Reno Diary - Pulasan Road

did your ID help you in choosing the decor and furnitures? if it was just you, then well done!!! really nice!! all the pieces fit together.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I think they call them "project manager" in Plush cos they have 1 common team of IDs working on designing and conceptualisation. The project managers are the one scheduling the jobs with the contractors/sub-contractors and bring you to choose lights, furnitures, etc.

My initial project manager was Ben. But I suspect he got fired cos he really cannot make it. keep getting so many things wrong and forgetting what we told him. Told him don't want cove lights but his initial design come out with cove lights. Said I want to build a mirror cabinate on bay window but he never tell his designer to draw. Later on, his senior, Andy, took over.

Hi Bro

yes, Ben is that plump guy, I almost sign with Plush too, however after some conversation with Ben, I think this guy really cannot make it, like very blur and I lost confidence in him hence did not take up with them, his mentor Andy is a much experienced guy, and when you talk to Andy, he know that this guy got substance.

I must say Andy had did a very good job for your condo!

Cheers!

well, my place is almost all done. still missing some furniture and a few more cartons to unpack or put away. As I have been way behind with my update, here they are.

Hope can get some tips or feedback on how to further improve the decoration :rolleyes:

Starting with my favourite:

Master bedroom

tb00033.jpg

tb00035.jpg

tb00037.jpg

tb00046.jpg

tb00043.jpg

Hello really like your place

love the duvet set in your mbr and guest room and also the side table lamp in your mbr

care to share where you get it from

really beautiful

wow aoiaoi, i realised i had been missing all the nice stuffs from ur blog all this while!

ur house really looks fantastic!

n hor, ur lovely meows look like a mini lion lei!!!

so cute :D i just wanna cuddle them!