Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aoiaoi

My Little Reno Diary - Pulasan Road

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ohhh ur alter looks so cute and nice and how fortunate to have a fully equipped kitchen that came with the purchase!!

yup..it nice n compact...bt did u do a FS audit?cos some older folk or other believe it will be better to do a full length....how much is the reno cost?

Yup, I gave the dimensions to the ID. measurements taken from the measuring tape indicating the FS goods and bads. Initial dimensions from ID very suay (either "loneliness" or "lose money") Maybe I should get one of these FS measuring tape for my ID haha :D

hehehehe...let me know where u can get this....i will be keen to buy one also..:P

Yup yup, going for the modern look. :rolleyes:

I guess I will be entirely overwhelmed if I were to do a complete overhaul kind of renovation. I looked at many forumers' t blogs and I can imagine the stress of deciding what to renovate and hack and how to minimise the costs. :unsure: But on the other hand, I will get to choose the designs and finishings. :)

Ya many of my neighbours just fix in the lights and do curtains and they move in already. I guess 1st time home owner always more perfectionist. Haha

Reno cost so far is about $13,500.

Electrical wiring works (est $800+)

Lights $3188

curtains $2300.

Never know lights and curtains so expensive one. :bangwall:

Total expenditure including furniture estimated to be about $28k.

So far already regretted getting the ceiling fan (Fanco 50") with light $320. Cos no wind one. sianz....

really kinda ex, u are only doing so little stuff, yet so ex huh? you got a lot of lighting points and cove lights is it?

Hi Aoiaoi,

Welcome! Very nice place you got there! :)

Nice bathroom and the 3D plans to transform your place really looks great.

Look forward to seeing the progress.

hehe, yes it's One @ Pulasan :P

Wow, it finally TOPed. I remember looking at the showroom back in early 2007. Wanted to get a 2 bedroom unit there but the design was weird... the aircond ledge was super long.

Anyway, looks like you don't really need to do much reno. Everything seems functional already! Very nice!