Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aoiaoi

My Little Reno Diary - Pulasan Road

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice place, aoiaoi!

Hehe, just kaypoh with some comments:

TV Feature Wall - don't look so nice cos built on the ground. Should be suspended instead but ID says everyone's tv feature wall all start from the floor (I don't think that is true). Anyone got similar experience to advise how to make it look nicer?

There isn't any console, right but just a piece of 'wall'? If I have a choice, I would proportionate the 'wall' - perhaps, 2/3 off ceiling and 1/3 off flooring.

Study table - gap between table and window too big! Asked ID to do something to narrow the gap, pending tempered clear glass installation, white glossy laminate on bay window (top + side)

I would rather leave the gap as it is. This will make the window dressing [either blinds/curtains] to fall nicely into the gap.

Wow...... you got a nice place!!

i missed the boat in feb/march to buy the unit....... so i got another one acroos the street...

anyway would like to seek your advise:

you mentioned you are installing the ceiling fan........ will it make the room look smaller? as it kinda lower the ceiling already

Hihi,

Nice place u have! seems like your ID's measurement seems abit off here and there... so i think u better be more careful and check... get them to rectify asap...

Can i ask u... why ur study table got 3 partitions like that?

Hihi,

Nice place u have! seems like your ID's measurement seems abit off here and there... so i think u better be more careful and check... get them to rectify asap...

Can i ask u... why ur study table got 3 partitions like that?

I'm guessing the idea is to put a glass panel or something on top. So those vertical partitions are to support the weight.

Eh, but then, do you have space under the table for your legs? From what I see, doesn't seem got enough space... then have to sit with legs open big big or sideways :P

super duper nice. glad your id did something about the black false ceiling.

question: are your two rear speakers placed beside your sofa wireless?

how do you hide them wires from the system to the speakers and woofer?