Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aoiaoi

My Little Reno Diary - Pulasan Road

Sad to say but the orchids in the rooms are withering. Sigh :~ Reason being: too warm cos i close the doors to the rooms and got afternoon sun. Guest room orchid only left 1 flower and mbr white orchids left only a few. I am now putting them on the balcony table.

Hard to maintain real orchids... the yellow one on the dining table still doing ok. I have got a pot of fake orchid to put in the guest room. No choice lor...

oh...... :o hmm... i think they only need indirect sunlight.

I just checked out a forum.. http://www.greenculturesg.com and those people really have green fingers.. their orchids are all so beautiful. Perhaps can ask for some tips from them! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Aiya New, you are like the Zoe Tay of RT, so famous liao. :rofl:

Can't wait to see your reno completed. Love what you have already captured in your photos so far :) Very chic and stylish. Great taste!

eh im Fann wong. Zoe tay is my colleague nia. wahahah...

aiya, mine cannot compare w urs cos urs so much nicer than mine! :D

wow, your house looks really nice...im starting my renovation next week... was hoping my place looks nice as well...

really like your master bedroom

Thanks Sherwin. I'm sure you will do a great job for your house too, especially your mbr :) nice to wake up and see your pretty bedroom, a good start for the day. lol

Are you doing a major reno or just decorating (like mine)? You will have a new house in time for christmas! :)

thanks. im partially doing major renovation. and hopefully everything will be nice for christmas.... my decoration for master bedroom will be inspired by your design...

aoiaoi, i went changi v the other day n saw this gigantic meow!!

its almost like 2sacks of rice lor! so cute :D

4008243554_1f6270cf50.jpg4007477647_4068449db1.jpg

Edited by newnyew

Wah New, you were busy capturing pics of cats ah? I like this one more. Interesting story, one cat looking at the other. So how come you stop keeping cats ley?

me n my man love taking pics of cats la. they so cute!!

cannot keep cats lei. later my barcelona chair all kena scratch how?

spend few thousands as their scratching pole meh? can die lei! haha...

show u one more d a r n cute de!

this male cat was at our previous place. everytime also follow my man back home.

very fat very cute!

4014835118_6080a43644.jpg4014835282_8a2e1cb9bd.jpg

Master bathroom - comes with sunken bath, quite nice tap, shower head and rain shower :)

Timage011.jpg

Timage012.jpg

Timage013.jpg

Timage014.jpg

Timage015.jpg

Wah!! I like your rainshower!!

Hi Yuene: Glad you like my reno, thanks.

Wah nice to find out there are many kitties lovers here on RT. Oh I put the cat litter in the common bathroom area and at the entrance to the common bathroom, I put a floor rug so that the litter sand don't end up all over the house. So far still ok, but will still have a bit of sand here and there. What type of cats you keep? Local or pedigree?

Oooh okay...I'll try that then...thanks for the tip! My cats are the typical local 'longkang' cats, one of them is orange (puss-in-boots).