Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aoiaoi

My Little Reno Diary - Pulasan Road

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah very nice leh

Your cat so cute leh and he/she really enjoy the new house environment hahahaha

Btw may I know where you bought your dinning table ? I'm looking for something similar

Thanks thanks

Very pretty Karlsson starburst clock bought from Molecule (blends in nicely with the feature wall :D )

tb00080.jpg

I love your clock! How much did you pay for it? :D

Thanks! I luv the clock too. Bought it for $189 2 saturdays ago at Marina Sq outlet. Suay suay went last Sunday (after going Comex) and saw them on 20% storewide relocation sale. :bangwall: I think they still have stock, got 2 sizes (my clock is the bigger size 1).

OOps don't be sad k? As long as you love it can liao.. Hehe.. Thanks for the info.. I'll go check it out.. Congrats on your beautiful home!! :D

tb00078.jpg

congrats on the completed reno. i think the finished look turned out better than the 3-d. i'm sure you're very pleased.

btw, where in bali did you buy the bling cat statue? i'm looking for the bling statue in the shape of a human torso. could you plz share with me the location of the shop?

ohh it looks so different after putting in all the furnitures and decor. nice! I love your clock! gonna hunt for it !! and your cats are really so pretty.