Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Djorkaeff

Anybody Engage Id Note

Oh and for those of u saying ID Note is good.... I am sure he prob did a good job for you.

But before simply saying his good words, I think you should advise that the very negative things happened too and let the newbie of this string decide for himself whether to take the risk or not. My 2 cents worth

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Well I would presume he is as he was seated inside ID Note office, and issued ID Note invoice.

U guys know him?

Hmm..."presume". Did you ask for a namecard perhaps prior to discussing further about your reno request?

I just called Henry the owner of ID Note.

He gave me a `f**ked up attitude implying i am gullible and paid deposit to Philip!

Oh come on if he hired Philip to seat inside his office and issue invoice, he dare to say ID note didnt receive the cash and that he himself got cheated!???!!!

Please lah... how would an individual know the type of people he hire. As owner if he hires someone then he should take on the responsibility of the character of this person because he is signing on behalf of ID Note. If he `runs away' as insisted by Henry then ID Note should honor his invoice and pay deposit!

This is not the amount but the reliability of this person and this ID Note.

I dunno why so many people still dare to sign with him and place deposit.

What happens if another so called `run away' character turns up at his office and start issuing invoices and collecting deposit?

Henry told me flatly go do a police report. Dun bother ID Note. This is between me and Philip.

But the invoice is ID NOTE.

His attitude is too much. I am very disappointed with how he handled this case simply brushing it aside and say ID NOte didnt receive the money so would not pay and should not be robed into this. WHAT THE F

I am going to make a police report.

For those of you who wants to sign up and take the risk with ID Note i would suggest u think twice.

I am being very objective here. The above is true and I just want to warn everyone about this.

Okay so my understanding is that you've already paid your deposit to this guy called Philip. And as I understand from your statement above, you have yet to make a police report since and you're about to make one now.

Got a question though...when exactly did this happen, daydream?

And since you've observed that the invoice used is ID Note's official invoice, have you asked Henry if Philip is/was his employee at the time when you signed up and paid the deposit? You mentioned that Henry insisted the guy "ran away"...so I guess he was an employee. Have you asked Henry if he has made his own police report?

Cheers!

Edited by hcbing

Oh and for those of u saying ID Note is good.... I am sure he prob did a good job for you.

But before simply saying his good words, I think you should advise that the very negative things happened too and let the newbie of this string decide for himself whether to take the risk or not. My 2 cents worth

Hi daydream , Understand yr situation I think the best way is to make a police report.

Understand from Henry , he already make a police report as Philip had used the company name to sign with customer even after he left ID-note. This is clearly a cheating case by Philip.

May I know how much is the money involved? And also is there any official receipts issue from ID note ?

As per request

Regards

Simon

Hi Simon, could you please PM me Henry's number? We just got our keys of our new hdb flat. Took a look at it last night, don't think we can do the design and planning properly all just by ourselves. Hope Henry can help us out.

Many thanks.

Frank

He gave me a `f**ked up attitude implying i am gullible and paid deposit to Philip!

Oh come on if he hired Philip to seat inside his office and issue invoice, he dare to say ID note didnt receive the cash and that he himself got cheated!???!!!

Please lah... how would an individual know the type of people he hire. As owner if he hires someone then he should take on the responsibility of the character of this person because he is signing on behalf of ID Note. If he `runs away' as insisted by Henry then ID Note should honor his invoice and pay deposit!

What happens if another so called `run away' character turns up at his office and start issuing invoices and collecting deposit?

Henry told me flatly go do a police report. Dun bother ID Note. This is between me and Philip.

His attitude is too much. I am very disappointed with how he handled this case simply brushing it aside and say ID NOte didnt receive the money so would not pay and should not be robed into this. WHAT THE F

For those of you who wants to sign up and take the risk with ID Note i would suggest u think twice.

I am being very objective here. The above is true and I just want to warn everyone about this.

Brother daydream,

I read with interest in your post above.

I am curious to know three things.

1. Was the cheque written to ID Note or Philip?

2. Has the cheque been cleared?

3. Does the receipt state the cheque number issued to ID Note?

Like you, I want to be objective in this issue as well.

Cheers.

Hi daydream.. have you log a police report? is best u do it asap since there's fraud involved.

Hi all,

Sorry was out the entire day...

To answer your questions:

1) Original invoice issued and deposit was written on the invoice.

2) Cash deposited at their office

3) Pending return of deposit now. Was told would be returned by lunch today. Therefore we did not make any police report.

4) Do not remember if there was any name card handed to us or not. But do not think that matters?

As long as we get our deposit back we are not concerned with any internal issues or mishandling that they may have.

Every dollar is hard earned money. If they cannot perform the task and said deposit would be returned then that should be returned.

Hi daydream , Understand yr situation I think the best way is to make a police report.

Understand from Henry , he already make a police report as Philip had used the company name to sign with customer even after he left ID-note. This is clearly a cheating case by Philip.

May I know how much is the money involved? And also is there any official receipts issue from ID note ?

just curious. if he has left ID note, why is he still sitting in the office and serving customers? Is he serving his 1 month notice?

Hi All

Thanks for sharing your concerns.

We are happy that we have received our deposit back already!

Regards

That's great news ! Hmm ... was it a lot of hassle in getting it back ?

Hi All

Regards

Hi All

Regards

great news!

I think lesson learnt for all is never to give cash but cheque payable to company instead.

Hi All

Regards

Great . Glad that the story come to a happy ending . :)

Hi All

Regards

That's great!.. :)

If Henry indeed gave u a f**ked up attitude, it is a blessing in disguise that u didn't engage him.