Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodman123

Is It Ok For Your Bathroom To Be Without Vanity Cabinet?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Just curious whether does any bros here their bathroom is without vanity cabinet? Does it look very empty ... i mean the bathroom??? Please advise. Thanks.

For me 1 got 1 dun have

Same here. MBR one has, common one doesn't have. If the toilet is narrow, don't get a vanity cabinet. Will cause your bathroom to look very small and crowded.

hello iposted this in the other thread but no response so try here...

for vanity top, what is cultured marble and other than that what are the other alternative?

Also for the cabinet below basin, what is the current trend? bricks and cement to make 2 small walls then put a sliding door or wooden door?

if wooden, shld build a fully wooden cabinet or one that is "hanging in the air"?

BTO flats don't come with vanity, the purpose is to keep stuffs keep detergents & hiding the pipes. I found it unnecessary as i can put a big pail under my sink. It all depends on individual needs. Cheers

hello iposted this in the other thread but no response so try here...

for vanity top, what is cultured marble and other than that what are the other alternative?

Also for the cabinet below basin, what is the current trend? bricks and cement to make 2 small walls then put a sliding door or wooden door?

if wooden, shld build a fully wooden cabinet or one that is "hanging in the air"?

it all depends on one's preferences. if u look thru most of the t-blogs and interior magazines, lots of pp have the plywood and laminate vanity cabinet which is suspended.

for us, we're afraid that the plywood would warp over time when in contact with water; so chose to have it built in cement and tiled finishing

I want to have one In MBR toilet but the size is so small that i have to rethink abt the idea of having one. sadly my common toilet has better size for one good size vanity .. hm... :(:(:unsure::(