Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

Hi Seashell,

I am sorry to post this message here.

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full so cant reply you through PM.

in fact, you have sent me a reply before your reply this morning. I will try to send you PM again.

Howeas.

hi sorry i clear my box liao !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yup, my one got PH Levels one to 4. btw, my doggie is also enjoying the benefits of the water too. huh its about 1,500.00 when i bought it about 1 yr plus ago. then are you changing the catridge after 1 year usage too?

u mean ur dog also? can share like wat kind of benefits? very curious n keen :)

Trev,

我知道ah wei为什么不要跟uncle做,但是我之前死死要ah wei,应为我老公只能接受ah wei的成品(在装修前有看了几个人的家^^)

可是uncle说ah wei不能做到,我也不要直接拆穿我知道原因,

毕竟我还有很多工要uncle完成,不要撕破脸啦!(我也不会撕:P)

所以我答应看一看他介绍的ah boon得手工后才决定下一步要怎么样?

可以知道ah wei给你的估价吗?PM或e-mail给我bagadogdog@yahoo.com.sg

麻烦你了!

我多几天要安排打电话约看ah wei直接帮我做估价^^

Jesslyn

i also tink of this but will it be not too good cus we sign with ah soon liao.. haiz... i also really in a fix...

I think not only dogs. My entrance to kitchen also 2 pieces of glass, and whenever we close the glass door, hubby or I will sure to knock onto it. My dogs also :bangwall:

So now hubby told me to get decals before housewarming. else feel so bad if friends come and knock onto it. Especially little children.

omg... i m really scared of this! any idea where can get nice decals?

i also tink of this but will it be not too good cus we sign with ah soon liao.. haiz... i also really in a fix...

hi seashell & jess

uncle also say i cant get ah wei to do up my cabinet so if u guys meet ah wei ... i wanna go plsplspls

tytyty

actually we all may not get the same carpenter cus i have quite alot of carpentry work so if all goes under same carpenter, chances there will be delay...

ah soon told me ah wei prices increased alot after he gain popluarity.. so each got their own version of explanation...

haiz... i only want to see if the new carpenter assigned to me, using good laminates n good workmanship n good materials..

so if we liaise with ah wei now, unless we are prepared to spill the beans with ah soon... ?

cus he quoted us based on all the items ... there will be bound to have items charged with profit, some not... so if we take out the carpentry, may not be very fair to uncle...what u think? i also very loss...

Edited by seashell

PREVIEW! 1 of the downlight we are going to install:

led.jpg

LED Aluminium housing with adjustable arms

LED BULB: MR16 3W

seashell, I was thinking, no harm giving the other carpenters a chance. like what Jesslyn suggested, request to view their workmanship and if possible speak to the owners to get feedback. if the 2 are really CMI then consider to exclude the carpentry.

uncle way of quoting is to charge lower for some items and earn from other items. you are right that by pulling out the carpentry it will definitely throw his costing off balance. I don't think ah wei inflat his price recently. His price seems to remain the same from the quotes he gave to other folks whom I recommended, of course, he don't come super cheap lah cos he needs to balance his cost in order to give good materials and workmanship mah. At least we know he gives solid plywood for his works and not what ah liu give aubrey in the earlier days.

i hope you gals will be able to resolve this carpenter appointment issue soon. can't wait to see your carpentry leh!! u have a lot huh?? i like to see photos of completed carpentry!!

seashell, I was thinking, no harm giving the other carpenters a chance. like what Jesslyn suggested, request to view their workmanship and if possible speak to the owners to get feedback. if the 2 are really CMI then consider to exclude the carpentry.

uncle way of quoting is to charge lower for some items and earn from other items. you are right that by pulling out the carpentry it will definitely throw his costing off balance. I don't think ah wei inflat his price recently. His price seems to remain the same from the quotes he gave to other folks whom I recommended, of course, he don't come super cheap lah cos he needs to balance his cost in order to give good materials and workmanship mah. At least we know he gives solid plywood for his works and not what ah liu give aubrey in the earlier days.

i hope you gals will be able to resolve this carpenter appointment issue soon. can't wait to see your carpentry leh!! u have a lot huh?? i like to see photos of completed carpentry!!

hi seashell,

i agree with ivy on that. Give other carpentry a try n view the workmanship.

1 thing for sure that i dont believe that ah wei prices increase.Yes, he is not those super cheap kind, but i believe in this market, his price is reasonable for what he did. At least the true fact that he attitude n committment give me most assurance in my whole reno journey.

so just tak a look at the new carpenter..see how it goes...hopefully they can also do a good job. But do keep in mind also what been show as well considering the timeline and how many recitifcation been done before what shown in front of u. Communicate all ypur stand to them...se if u are comfy with the...good luck ya. :)

btw ...me also want to see pics!!!!:P

PREVIEW! 1 of the downlight we are going to install:

led.jpg

LED Aluminium housing with adjustable arms

LED BULB: MR16 3W

Hi Seashell!!!

How much!??!

Plus, you got the normal rounded LED downlights too?!?!

Trev

hi

sea, jess, trev,

let me know wht happens for carpentry....thx

sea ...LED install alreadi? pics pls :D

应该我会是先做橱柜的,如果我有用uncle新的ah guan(还是我做白老鼠,哈哈!),

我会update照片和跟大家分享/分析手艺如何?

当然也欢迎你们上来看啦!主要是要先完成:P

folks,

i have a thrash out with uncle yesterday... i m losing my mind liao... haiz... i'll be back to update more led pictures! yesterday i tested the LED effect, effect was nice..! :)

slding glass door @ kitchen

slidingglass.jpg

Hi Seashell,

Just noticed your kitchen doors, very nice glass doors. Look quite different from the usual sliding and swing ones.

Are all of them slide-able? or any fixed panel? :)