Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
walau all talk crap.... zz

btw Can*d*an pizza sucks la... only chicken wings edible nia :~

you mean you nvr tried canadian pizza b4 ? :unsure: :unsure:

for the price i guess cant complain much lah :)

not yet work already morning break ah?!Hey!!!my reno here showing Thailand timing lei!!!

How to turn it back to sin time ah!?anyone can teach me where to set the location?! :(

Rondy , Actually I got this problem all the time . 1hr offset .... dun know how to get it back too ... U know liao teach me hor

Got lah .... , Me got meeting in the morn . after meeting then break lor

Oh ya ... Usually I go malaysia to buy milk powder / diapers / soup / washing powder etc etc from jusco/Giant . Never been to Watson wor

Newnyew , Me coming over with rachel this evening . Might not be brining Jaden . Cos we going direct after work :)

just changed the time....got to go to "my controls", "board settings", set base time zone to singapore, uncheck "auto correct DST" and check "is daylight saving time in effect?"

milk powder safe or not in malaysia?!

u means soap ah?!Soup!?u take bus via 2nd link right?

heard its $4?

Ok lah .... I check b4 le . Same same ... in fact the milk powder Jaden taking is manufacture in Malaysia .

Mistake . I mean soap …. But I do buy some instant soup powder in Malaysia too :)

I lonbang my friend car de. She every weekend go malaysia pump petrol

simon, you drive in to malaysia?

preciousjam, heard from New, that u are doing home facial care ar . Can ask u more abt that ?

Cos Rachel current company got some problem , she considering to leave ..... She thinking to start some home facial care business .... She is in this line too

preciousjam, heard from New, that u are doing home facial care ar . Can ask u more abt that ?

Cos Rachel current company got some problem , she considering to leave ..... She thinking to start some home facial care business .... She is in this line too

sure...which company was she with?

Cannot msn in company lah ... hahahaha

maybe msn when I got home ???? or I give rachel yr msn ? - but dun think she at home now too :P

i pm you my msn la...and you add me in...if see you online or rachel then we can chat....

not easy to work at home also right?

Outside very competitive too.

actually got to have FRIENDS *hint hint* and relatives support....and can't expect to do it as big as those shops outside...if can, i'll operate from shop liao lor....

actually got to have FRIENDS *hint hint* and relatives support....and can't expect to do it as big as those shops outside...if can, i'll operate from shop liao lor....

Hehe, go PJ's house for facial good! I rem that time she said tat she'll make homemade ice cream treat her clients. :P