Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Kopi, got any updates abt yr hse reno? pics?

eh din take any pic the last time i was there leh :P

Anyway done with the electricals, water piping, false ceiling and plastering.

Now they're doing my 2nd floor parquet flooring and it should be done by next week as they can finish more than 1 room a day.

Then will be left with my painting, stairs, roofing and carpentry :)

Will try to take some pics when i pop by tmr :D

Cool~ Should be able do complete fast bah. Start lighting a fire under the workers kopi :D

Eh have been burning their butt since weeks ago leh Wahahahaha

i think Jason butt already char da le Wahahahaha :lol:

Ya quite true :D

Eh think should be able to make it b4 CNY but if it's too close to CNY i would prefer to enjoy my CNY 1st b4 I settle down cos i will need to take some time b4 i can fully unpack and settle down :)

ya man if not will be like me... i moved in on 23rd dec, so actually celebrated christmas in my dreams cos was so tired from unpacking n cleaning, was asleep by 11pm.. :P

Edited by butterfingerzz

ya man if not will be like me... i moved in on 23rd dec, so actually celebrated christmas in my dreams cos was so tired from unpacking n cleaning, was asleep by 11pm.. :P

ya lor super tiring to move house and unpack de :(

Eh have been burning their butt since weeks ago leh Wahahahaha

i think Jason butt already char da le Wahahahaha :lol:

Haha, I guess that's why nowadays u have more stuff to update us with (althou there's no pics) :P

Angel got pic mah dun have meh ? :curse: :curse:

Not enough to satisfy the pics craving lar. U told us some stuff ok liao, but no pics to show. Sae parquet being done, but no "in-progress" pics~ :P

Not enough to satisfy the pics craving lar. U told us some stuff ok liao, but no pics to show. Sae parquet being done, but no "in-progress" pics~ :P

hehehehe :P parquet just started nia mah so din take pic will try to take when i'm there tmr lor :D

hehehehe :P parquet just started nia mah so din take pic will try to take when i'm there tmr lor :D

:dancingqueen:

I'm actually looking forward to see ur kitchen pics. :P My fav room is always the kitchen, so like to see other pple's kitchen as well. :P

:dancingqueen:

I'm actually looking forward to see ur kitchen pics. :P My fav room is always the kitchen, so like to see other pple's kitchen as well. :P

talking abt that i headache over the cabinet layout leh dunno how to design wor :(

talking abt that i headache over the cabinet layout leh dunno how to design wor :(

Arh? Dun scare me leh. At this time still haven decide on the design? But then hor, I always feel that whoever use the kitchen the most, should have the largest say in the design and layout of the kitchen. :P

Arh? Dun scare me leh. At this time still haven decide on the design? But then hor, I always feel that whoever use the kitchen the most, should have the largest say in the design and layout of the kitchen. :P

eh but the problem is both major user of the kitchen bo chup the reno leh :~

eh but the problem is both major user of the kitchen bo chup the reno leh :~

hahahaha~ alamak. Then I cannot help u liao, cuz each person will have difference preferences in the kitchen. Ask Jason to come up with a couple of layouts and get the major users to choose 1 loh. :P