Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

My ID just said that if I wanna change to Blum, they have to charge me extra $15 per drawer for installation (on top of the actual drawer cost and the carpentry cost). Is this normal?!

How come they need to charge extra ?? :unsure: may i know what reason they gave ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I also wanted 2 tall cabinets. One is the tall cabinet tat is cut in half by the oven & microwave. The other one is just for me to put pantry stuff. My baking/cooking stuff like flavouring, spices, herbs, flours etc is increasing at an alarming rate. And I dun have space for them liao!

I always tell my hb that my kitchen will be perfect if I have one more cabinet space to add a tall pantry. :P

yes yes actually me wanted too but like you say lor no space :(

Hi Coffee, if you can spare the time, go visit the Blum showroom and talk to the folk there. They can advise on kitchen layout (in addition to advising on Blum parts that may be suitable).

Thanks bro yes yes actually wanted to drop by today but after choosing my lightings quite late le so din manage to go :(

will try again next week :D

yes yes actually me wanted too but like you say lor no space :(

I tink our kitchen should be around the same size. Hee, I'm really curious to see how u planning ur cabinets leh. Will u go for those L shape kitchen or U shape ones? Suddenly can't rem if u keeping the wash area in the kitchen.

I tink our kitchen should be around the same size. Hee, I'm really curious to see how u planning ur cabinets leh. Will u go for those L shape kitchen or U shape ones? Suddenly can't rem if u keeping the wash area in the kitchen.

it's L shape lor but no space le so in the end very little table top space only :(

yes yes kept my wash area cos inside got toilet bowl de so add as an extra toilet on the 1st floor lor :)

Edited by coffee_o

Oh is it ? so you not changing the tiles lah ?? :unsure: :unsure:

anyway just confirm my lightings with my electrician and will drop by lightings to get the lights

Ask you guys if this is consider alot of lights ah ? Or let me know if I have missed out any :P TIA

45 Downlights

4 T5 4ft

3 toilets ceiling lights

1 bedrm ceiling light

2 balcony wall lights

1 foyer crystal light

2 kitchen ceiling lights

4 ceiling fans

Fwah, that's a lot of lights! Can I get your electrician contact?! :notti:

it's L shape lor but no space le so in the end very little table top space only :(

yes yes kept my wash area cos inside got toilet bowl de so add as an extra toilet on the 1st floor lor :)

Haha icic. Then tink our kitchen should look very alike. No wonder u sae very little table top space. :)

How come they need to charge extra ?? :unsure: may i know what reason they gave ?

Because difficult to cut! Probably tell them to build the **** cabinets as per agreed and install the Blum runners separately. :bangwall:

Fwah, that's a lot of lights! Can I get your electrician contact?! :notti:

Oh is it :unsure:

Eh my electrician is under my main con not sure if he do other customer's job or not leh :P

in fact i do not have his contact also leh hahahaha :P

anyway will have to top up abt $450 extra cos i requested to change all my switch to the clipsal LED switch :)

4255838371_bf0913a257_m.jpg

Edited by coffee_o

Because difficult to cut! Probably tell them to build the **** cabinets as per agreed and install the Blum runners separately. :bangwall:

Oh got such thing de meh ? dun think my carpentry will charge me extra since if i buy my tracks or drawers separately they save some cost le leh :curse: