Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

ya i sure hope so but the schedule to be completed b4 CNY still abit tight.

Anyway i always like stuff with glass and my wife dun really like the idea of having glass railing initially as she do not find it safe but i insisted hahaha :P

are you referring to my MBR toilet box up ?? or my MBR partition ? :unsure:

Ur MBR got partition? Previous pics izit? Hehe, I'm referring to MBR toilet box up. U know, the lobang btw the 2 walls/pillars? I like that sunken lobang, can install whole column with shelves and put all the skincare stuff. wahahahahha~

True, some pple will find it unsafe to have glass railings, but it should be line lar. Only thing that I dun like is that u'll have lots to clean. :P

Edit: Went back to search ur pics abt the MBR partition. U mean ur headboard arh? Nope nope, install shelves nt nice liao. That one I like it juz the way it is.

Edited by Angel81

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ur MBR got partition? Previous pics izit? Hehe, I'm referring to MBR toilet box up. U know, the lobang btw the 2 walls/pillars? I like that sunken lobang, can install whole column with shelves and put all the skincare stuff. wahahahahha~

True, some pple will find it unsafe to have glass railings, but it should be line lar. Only thing that I dun like is that u'll have lots to clean. :P

Edit: Went back to search ur pics abt the MBR partition. U mean ur headboard arh? Nope nope, install shelves nt nice liao. That one I like it juz the way it is.

Oooo....hahahaha

yes yes thats out intention also to fix shelving there so that we do not waste any space :D

huh you mean the back of the partition dun fix shelving ah ? actually i intend to have a mirror and some shelving there to put towels or teh kor leh hahahaha :P

Oooo....hahahaha

yes yes thats out intention also to fix shelving there so that we do not waste any space :D

huh you mean the back of the partition dun fix shelving ah ? actually i intend to have a mirror and some shelving there to put towels or teh kor leh hahahaha :P

Hmm, are we talking abt the same partition? :P The only partition I saw was ur MBR headboard. The one with one big rectangle lobang leh. Can't be that u put towels there mah rite? OHHHHH!!!! U mean ur FS required partition arh? That one u got post pic meh? Yeah, tat one have mirror, shelving and decor will be nice. :)

Hmm, are we talking abt the same partition? :P The only partition I saw was ur MBR headboard. The one with one big rectangle lobang leh. Can't be that u put towels there mah rite? OHHHHH!!!! U mean ur FS required partition arh? That one u got post pic meh? Yeah, tat one have mirror, shelving and decor will be nice. :)

Eh that FS required partition is the partition in the pic with the big lobang below lor

actually i asked them to create a shelve below the tv for me to put players de and that lobang wont be that big once it's fixed le :)

Eh that FS required partition is the partition in the pic with the big lobang below lor

actually i asked them to create a shelve below the tv for me to put players de and that lobang wont be that big once it's fixed le :)

Oh, then tat lobang is for the tv? Alamak, I keep tinking tat tat is the headboard and so the bed will be underneath it leh. That means the bed is facing that partition? Okok, now i get it. :P

Oh, then tat lobang is for the tv? Alamak, I keep tinking tat tat is the headboard and so the bed will be underneath it leh. That means the bed is facing that partition? Okok, now i get it. :P

Yes yes bed is facing that partition and my tv is on the other side of the partition facing the bed hahahaha :D

Yes yes bed is facing that partition and my tv is on the other side of the partition facing the bed hahahaha :D

Haha okok. So u and ur wife excited about the new place? The HO is getting nearer and nearer. :D Have ur started packing? :D

Haha okok. So u and ur wife excited about the new place? The HO is getting nearer and nearer. :D Have ur started packing? :D

huh ? not really wor just hope that it can be done asap hahahaha :D

except those stuff that i use often other stuff all still in boxes wor so not much packing needed :D

huh ? not really wor just hope that it can be done asap hahahaha :D

except those stuff that i use often other stuff all still in boxes wor so not much packing needed :D

Haha, ur very steady. :D Tink I tat time already very excited and packed like at least 1/2 of my stuff liao. :P

Haha, ur very steady. :D Tink I tat time already very excited and packed like at least 1/2 of my stuff liao. :P

Eh maybe my steam gone liao now very tired liao cos everytime take leave is to deal with my place or delivery guys sian liao hahahahaha :P

aiya most of my stuff is not everyday needs mah so no need to open up lor :D

Eh maybe my steam gone liao now very tired liao cos everytime take leave is to deal with my place or delivery guys sian liao hahahahaha :P

aiya most of my stuff is not everyday needs mah so no need to open up lor :D

Wah...bro...looks like Jason will be able to hand over before CNY ya? heehee.. I need to pester him...need him to drill some holes...change part of wallpaper...lols after he finish yours..

and hor....I tell u...am still unpacking...the staircase will be the enemy.... climb up and down like SOC. lols.. very sian... I am thinking to put a pail with a string...ask my wife to pull up to deliver the item to second floor.. hahahhaa.

Wah...bro...looks like Jason will be able to hand over before CNY ya? heehee.. I need to pester him...need him to drill some holes...change part of wallpaper...lols after he finish yours..

and hor....I tell u...am still unpacking...the staircase will be the enemy.... climb up and down like SOC. lols.. very sian... I am thinking to put a pail with a string...ask my wife to pull up to deliver the item to second floor.. hahahhaa.

yes correct ...red_devil,

not easy doing the unpacking...... :sport-smiley-003: ........

I am also still unpacking after moving in since mid-dec ...but at least now left with onli 2 cartons...!!!!...luckily i dun have the bring up the stairs problem....becoz during the moving-in day....i ask my guys to directly bring-up all those 2ndlevel cartons... :sport-smiley-004: ...ahhahahahahah

yes correct ...red_devil,

not easy doing the unpacking...... :sport-smiley-003: ........

I am also still unpacking after moving in since mid-dec ...but at least now left with onli 2 cartons...!!!!...luckily i dun have the bring up the stairs problem....becoz during the moving-in day....i ask my guys to directly bring-up all those 2ndlevel cartons... :sport-smiley-004: ...ahhahahahahah

lols...I left 1 toilet...and 2 more rooms to clean up... too tired...

Heehee...but u still need to bring the paper carton downstair to throw..wahahaha.. Maybe we should do a fireman pole and come down from there. haha