Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

hahahaha~ alamak. Then I cannot help u liao, cuz each person will have difference preferences in the kitchen. Ask Jason to come up with a couple of layouts and get the major users to choose 1 loh. :P

actually i would prefer majority drawers lor

thinking of installing all my kitchen drawers and hinges with BLUM leh what do you think :unsure: :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thinking of installing all my kitchen drawers and hinges with BLUM leh what do you think :unsure: :unsure:

U mean those like New's? Niceeee~ But gota rem u need a cabinet for the gas tank leh. Then all drawers and suddenly a cabinet not very chio liao. Then gota tink of where u wana keep each kitchen item to make it easier for the user to cook and do stuff.

Blum is good, but maybe to save $$, dun do all drawers and hinges? Just do those commonly used ones. Those seldom open ones (eg: top cabinets for storage) can just use normal hinges. :)

U mean those like New's? Niceeee~ But gota rem u need a cabinet for the gas tank leh. Then all drawers and suddenly a cabinet not very chio liao. Then gota tink of where u wana keep each kitchen item to make it easier for the user to cook and do stuff.

Blum is good, but maybe to save $$, dun do all drawers and hinges? Just do those commonly used ones. Those seldom open ones (eg: top cabinets for storage) can just use normal hinges. :)

actually i've budgeted 1.5k on BLUM system, is it enough ah ?

also maybe will get the drawers tracks and hinges only lor and get a number of I6 for the tall cabinets and a couple of aventos HL for the top glass panel cabinet

what do you think ?

blum is good to have, go for it if you have the budget.... :)

also maybe will get the drawers tracks and hinges only lor and get a number of I6 for the tall cabinets and a couple of aventos HL for the top glass panel cabinet

what do you think ?

Hehe, I didn't go research abt BLUM, cuz we no budget for it. :P So can't really comment on the items u've chosen. :) All I can sae is to get the better stuff for the commonly used drawers/hinges. :D Wah, u got tall cabinets arh? *envy* I find tat I really need one now, since my pantry space really running out. But we didn't have the space for it. :(

blum is good to have, go for it if you have the budget.... :)

Ya bro now trying to think of ways to design my cabinet layout lor :)

Hehe, I didn't go research abt BLUM, cuz we no budget for it. :P So can't really comment on the items u've chosen. :) All I can sae is to get the better stuff for the commonly used drawers/hinges. :D Wah, u got tall cabinets arh? *envy* I find tat I really need one now, since my pantry space really running out. But we didn't have the space for it. :(

eh ya but hor the tall cabinet kena cut into halve cos of the oven leh :(

eh ya but hor the tall cabinet kena cut into halve cos of the oven leh :(

Oh, haha. Then I also have a tall cupboard liao. But mine is cut in half cuz of the oven and microwave oven. :P

Oh, haha. Then I also have a tall cupboard liao. But mine is cut in half cuz of the oven and microwave oven. :P

chey actually i wanted two tall cabinets but no space so bo pian :(

what do you think ?

My ID just said that if I wanna change to Blum, they have to charge me extra $15 per drawer for installation (on top of the actual drawer cost and the carpentry cost). Is this normal?!

chey actually i wanted two tall cabinets but no space so bo pian :(

I also wanted 2 tall cabinets. One is the tall cabinet tat is cut in half by the oven & microwave. The other one is just for me to put pantry stuff. My baking/cooking stuff like flavouring, spices, herbs, flours etc is increasing at an alarming rate. And I dun have space for them liao!

I always tell my hb that my kitchen will be perfect if I have one more cabinet space to add a tall pantry. :P

Ya bro now trying to think of ways to design my cabinet layout lor :)

Hi Coffee, if you can spare the time, go visit the Blum showroom and talk to the folk there. They can advise on kitchen layout (in addition to advising on Blum parts that may be suitable).