Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Haha, then bobian lar. Aniway, it was fr previous place, so not buying new one bah rite? :P

Yes yes use old dryer but new washer :D

but hor after stacking up i scared it will look ugly cos yellow yellow old dryer and white white brand new washer leh :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yes yes use old dryer but new washer :D

but hor after stacking up i scared it will look ugly cos yellow yellow old dryer and white white brand new washer leh :(

Haha, u better edit this away! If not wait ur wife sees this, and wana buy a new dryer also. :P

Haha, u better edit this away! If not wait ur wife sees this, and wana buy a new dryer also. :P

oh ya lo wont look nice wo...different color and you hav new kitchen dun blend in well wo.. :P

haha... ya better edit away..

i use dryer leh cos removed the hanging thingy.. now awaiting for 1st mth PUB bill see how much it'll come up to... :unsure:

i use dryer leh cos removed the hanging thingy.. now awaiting for 1st mth PUB bill see how much it'll come up to... :unsure:

Let me know how is the bill like too! Thanks Butterfingerzz. Hee.

Yes i would veri much like to know too!! so if not much difference i can consider gettin one too heeee :D

Wah lao you guys ask me to edit away but you guys quote it leh how to remove wor :~

Wah lao you guys ask me to edit away but you guys quote it leh how to remove wor :~

Haha u want us to edit, we'll edit the quotes to follow wat u sae too loh. :P

haha.. ok i shall be guinea pig! im pretty sure its a lot too.. jz not sure by how much... :deal:

Eh nicely said is she nice lah but to put it bluntly is cos she bo chup :(

Haha, if ladies everyting also chup and micro-manage, then guys will have a hard time. So she bo chup the little tings are actually good for u. :)

Haha, if ladies everyting also chup and micro-manage, then guys will have a hard time. So she bo chup the little tings are actually good for u. :)

Ya quite true :D

kopi,u wont be celebrating CNY in ur new place right?

wont be ready by next mth rt? :unsure:

Eh think should be able to make it b4 CNY but if it's too close to CNY i would prefer to enjoy my CNY 1st b4 I settle down cos i will need to take some time b4 i can fully unpack and settle down :)