Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

I like this layout more compared to having the basin infront of the w.c.

But Rasp, do you think my shower screen door will hit the toilet bowl when open ? or the door should open inwards towards the shower area ? :unsure:

like no space to open the door leh :(

Edited by coffee_o

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
But Rasp, do you think my shower screen door will hit the toilet bowl when open ? or the door should open inwards towards the shower area ? :unsure:

Er.. usually shower screen door is open inward one, so won't hit the w.c.

But I think the space might be quite jam to put the screen. You may want to consider doing those swing glass door that are slightly angled inside (meaning the area of the shower is like a rectangle short of a corner). Or do sliding glass door for both side of the glass at corner between the basin and w.c. :D

Finally my reno starting soon :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Finally!!!~ :P

Also this will be somehow my MBR will look like

FSM says must cover the toilet door and the edge so i will have to try to do a WIW (not sure if enough space for that :unsure: )

and if doing WIW, i will have to cover part of the MBR windows le :(

Search for chronograph's tblog. His MBR is exactly wat u're tinking of, except that his tv is on the left wall, and the partition is his bed's headboard.

seriously hor I do not think that space is enough for a WIW leh so most probably i just do a partition to cover that space and i will do another wardrobe on the wall where the MBR door is

haiz, FSM made my MBR smaller :(

Haha, good to have 2 wardrobes. More space for barang barang. Or the inside one can be just a cabinet for folded clothes, then the one next to door for hanged clothes. :) Or a his wardrobe and her wardrobe. hehe

Why not consider doing a shower screen like mine? The entrance is at the sharp corner. :) Doors slide open to both side.

Edited by Angel81

Er.. usually shower screen door is open inward one, so won't hit the w.c.

But I think the space might be quite jam to put the screen. You may want to consider doing those swing glass door that are slightly angled inside (meaning the area of the shower is like a rectangle short of a corner). Or do sliding glass door for both side of the glass at corner between the basin and w.c. :D

Eh i dun like sliding door de cos it will jam after a period of time

Errmmm "You may want to consider doing those swing glass door that are slightly angled inside (meaning the area of the shower is like a rectangle short of a corner)."

dun understand got pic to see :P

Finally!!!~ :P

Cannot delay starting liao else alot of ppl preparing to hang pig head liao :P

Search for chronograph's tblog. His MBR is exactly wat u're tinking of, except that his tv is on the left wall, and the partition is his bed's headboard.

Oh okie i will go search for it tonight thanks thanks :D

Haha, good to have 2 wardrobes. More space for barang barang. Or the inside one can be just a cabinet for folded clothes, then the one next to door for hanged clothes. :) Or a his wardrobe and her wardrobe. hehe

No le seriously i do not think that space is enough to do anything to it leh sianz :(

Why not consider doing a shower screen like mine? The entrance is at the sharp corner. :) Doors slide open to both side.

Which page of your blog please ? Wahahaha :P

Eh i dun like sliding door de cos it will jam after a period of time

Errmmm "You may want to consider doing those swing glass door that are slightly angled inside (meaning the area of the shower is like a rectangle short of a corner)."

dun understand got pic to see :P

hee.. okok.. here's the pics... (courtesy of reiki & luckable)

a) the slightly angled inside door

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=349409

b) 2 sides sliding doors

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=366566

No le seriously i do not think that space is enough to do anything to it leh sianz :(

Which page of your blog please ? Wahahaha :P

Haiz, but it's for ur health. so it's a "should-do". Play around with ur design loh, I'm sure u'll be able to think of a good layout. I went to chronograph's place b4, and it still look rather spacious after he did the partition for his WIW. :)

This Page. But it's sliding door woh. And u just posted that u dun like sliding door. So far, the doors are good, no stuck watsoever. :)

hee.. okok.. here's the pics... (courtesy of reiki & luckable)

a) the slightly angled inside door

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=349409

b) 2 sides sliding doors

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=366566

Wah Rasp thank you so much for the pic :bow:

actually i love every bit of Reiki's place leh so chio :thumbs up:

oh i love both ideas also

thank you so much for the tip really really appreciate :bow:

my mom's place uses sliding door in all the baths, no problems getting jammed or anything...don't worry lah...

better than bi-fold some more....:P

use for many years liao....someone one set didn't change from prev owner....so i think it's been used at least 9 yrs liao...

Haiz, but it's for ur health. so it's a "should-do". Play around with ur design loh, I'm sure u'll be able to think of a good layout. I went to chronograph's place b4, and it still look rather spacious after he did the partition for his WIW. :)

This Page. But it's sliding door woh. And u just posted that u dun like sliding door. So far, the doors are good, no stuck watsoever. :)

Oh no no no i told you i dun like sliding door hor cos i MT lah. 1st thing that comes to my mind is the old kind with tracks below de

i din know shower screen sliding door has evolve till so stylo leh Wahahaha :P

anyway thanks for the suggestion i love your ideas of the sliding door :good:

Bro Kopi,

So glad to hear that u will start your reno soon...look forward to see the great transformation...

Shower area is also a headache for me...initially my contractor disagree that I have shower screen in my MBR toilet, he said I will have difficulty staying in the narrow space to shower...but I insist that I need the shower screen to keep the rest of the toilet dry... :rolleyes:

Kopi,

My miserable MBR toilet so tiny but I gonna extend abit so can have more space for sink area.

Initially wanted to have a screen shower but ID says will be narrow and difficult to move ard.

So I also headache.... :(

BTW, there will be a Philips carival on 7 n 8 Nov...can go look see if u have any plan to get stuff.

Bro Kopi,

So glad to hear that u will start your reno soon...look forward to see the great transformation...

Shower area is also a headache for me...initially my contractor disagree that I have shower screen in my MBR toilet, he said I will have difficulty staying in the narrow space to shower...but I insist that I need the shower screen to keep the rest of the toilet dry... :rolleyes:

thanks bro :D

ya man bathroom is either too small or too narrow sigh :(

maybe got enuff space for wiw

btw, wat software u use for floor planning?

eh dun think so leh cos when i'm there to take a look at it, it certainly doesnt seems the case.

errmmm....maybe for slim ppl can lah but not my size kind Wahahahaha :P

bro i using floor planner to draw draw it's a simple web apps

Kopi,

My miserable MBR toilet so tiny but I gonna extend abit so can have more space for sink area.

Initially wanted to have a screen shower but ID says will be narrow and difficult to move ard.

So I also headache.... :(

BTW, there will be a Philips carival on 7 n 8 Nov...can go look see if u have any plan to get stuff.

Hi cat so when you gg oversea again ?

ya lor toilets too small liao so have to crack my head to think of a solution lor :(

anyway thanks for the info but dun think i will get anything from philips thanks thanks :D