Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Same here! I dun like the sashimi here as most places have a weird taste. But in Japan, I totally love the sashimi, esp tuna. Super good! It's a must-go place.

ha ... actually japan not a ideal place for me ... cos i vegetarian... Their service is good . But a bit hard to communicate .... If not for my boss that time ... I would have die of hunger ....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Same here! I dun like the sashimi here as most places have a weird taste. But in Japan, I totally love the sashimi, esp tuna. Super good! It's a must-go place.

Nope went jap also din take raw food so my wife happily ate all the sashimi cos she loves it hahahaha

ha ... actually japan not a ideal place for me ... cos i vegetarian... Their service is good . But a bit hard to communicate .... If not for my boss that time ... I would have die of hunger ....

eh dun think you will die of hunger le at the most everyday go to their so called 7-11 to buy instant noodle hahahaha :P

here...talk about tour and now in Japan...

momo blog talk about IT then Simon blog talk about how to post photo...walou very busy leh...

momo blog talk about IT then Simon blog talk about how to post photo...walou very busy leh...

Ya man sibei chuan leh hahahahaha

but the service is good, places nice and the food is great leh i'm a person who dun eat raw and yet i like jap food leh hehehehe

Nope went jap also din take raw food so my wife happily ate all the sashimi cos she loves it hahahaha

Oh! Haha, I tot u dun eat raw fd, yet at there u like. haha, misread. U really should try it there. It's good. I only eat raw stuff there, unless I'm at a good jap restaurant. Miss the food there man, esp the sushi at tsukiji fish mkt. yumz~

Oh! Haha, I tot u dun eat raw fd, yet at there u like. haha, misread. U really should try it there. It's good. I only eat raw stuff there, unless I'm at a good jap restaurant. Miss the food there man, esp the sushi at tsukiji fish mkt. yumz~

Eh no leh i cant stand the smell of raw fish hahahaha moreover me no take wasabi de hahaha

and talking a property at danny thread .... lol

:~ the furthest i have been to is only Bangkok!!! :~

n to think my man travelled to all the ang mo countries liao..

next time your ah lau go business trip you follow him lah

thats what my fren did :D

he wont allow lor. said company dun allow!

why not ? u pay your own air tix mah hotel stay maybe can stay together

well i dunno lah thats why my fren did and more worthwhile leh since you go no need to book hotel save $$ :)

Eh no leh i cant stand the smell of raw fish hahahaha moreover me no take wasabi de hahaha

Haha icic. Then ur wife will "zhuan dao" if ur go Japan together. She'll be able to eat ur share. :P

:~ the furthest i have been to is only Bangkok!!! :~

n to think my man travelled to all the ang mo countries liao..

he wont allow lor. said company dun allow!

Really the company dun allow anot? Next time u meet him there after his company trip lar! Will save on one pax's air tix. :P

Wah JandG so which one better ah ? nespresso or illy coffee ah ? :unsure: :unsure:

Erm.. I don't think we can get illy's machines in SG, haven't seen them before anyway yet.. Nespresso can be found in almost major dept stores, so no worries there.. I like the idea of Nespresso's machine, just drop in a capsule and there's no mess. The machine is small and compact and doesn't take up space, but I don't take being held to ransom by their proprietary capsule system, I mean, I can ONLY buy the capsules from Nespresso and they are not cheap in the long run!!

And everytime when the sales rep will tell me the machine's maintenance-free, just re-fill the water container and pop in capsules, I will ask them "what about cleaning and descaling"? Then they will go "erm, erm, long time then need descaling lah" with no mention of how to go about performing the descaling. Duh! Other espresso machines have cleaning tablet and descaling powder specifically meant for their machines, Nespresso seems to have ignored this part regarding their machines :rolleyes:

I've drank illy's coffee in cafes before, they are quite nice but then again, i also dunno where to get the beans. Nespresso has 16 different capsules to choose from and I quite like Livanto and Rosabaya.

I'm still trying out different beans in my Krups.. ;) Btw, Krups also makes machines that uses the Nespresso capsules, but they are not sold here in SG..

Wah JandG you really know your kopi well wor :o

eh so far i'm still not used to those high class coffee leh still prefer kopitiam kind hehehe :P

but my wife has been pestering me to buy a nespresso machine leh sigh :(