Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

wah, shiok sia! I love Japan!

I read from another tblog that ur FSM told u to do a red kitchen. So any other stuff that he told u? Any weird weird stuff?

Ya i love japan too but bo pian need to stay in SG to take care of my Baby so din join her and of cos of the reno also lah :D

hmmm.....full report not out yet but he asked me to do beige color flooring for my kitchen and toilet leh :(

in the end i told my mum, i selected the tiles liao so no way am i gonna do beige flooring so bo chup hahaha

and also in the mbr he wanted me to do a partition in front of my mbr toilet just like the WIW kind of i fear that space not big enough for WIW leh sigh......sianz :(

Edited by coffee_o

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah...your mosaic + tile combi very swee leh!!! :dribble:

i also want mosiac, but lao gong dowan....how come you want ah?

i tot guys dun like?!?! :P

your bed and sofa looks **** shiok man!!!!

weather rainy, how to climb out of bed?!?!

and sofa and transform, best lah!!!

i feel like playing with it liao....sit on the edge, move in and out......

muaahah.....sekully i press press the buttons until spoil :P

ooh...jpn...which part....my fave country man....!!!

now the weather there will be cool n shiok!!!

fall colors...super chio!

she can buy house deco stuff there....!!

Ya i love japan too but bo pian need to stay in SG to take care of my Baby so din join her and of cos of the reno also lah :D

hmmm.....full report not out yet but he asked me to do beige color flooring for my kitchen and toilet leh :(

in the end i told my mum, i selected the tiles liao so no way am i gonna do beige flooring so bo chup hahaha

and also in the mbr he wanted me to do a partition in front of my mbr toilet just like the WIW kind of i fear that space not big enough for WIW leh sigh......sianz :(

Haha, then ur wife must trust u very much to jagar the reno urself. :)

Beige flooring??........ Think I'll bo chup that too. :P Har? Gota do partition ah? Or u gg to do ur wardrobe there to act as partition? If it's an actual WIW still ok. I like that concept, but there'll be the mold issue. :( If it's just a partition, it's a rather waste of space woh. :(

Edited by Angel81

wah...your mosaic + tile combi very swee leh!!! :dribble:

i also want mosiac, but lao gong dowan....how come you want ah?

i tot guys dun like?!?! :P

your bed and sofa looks **** shiok man!!!!

weather rainy, how to climb out of bed?!?!

and sofa and transform, best lah!!!

i feel like playing with it liao....sit on the edge, move in and out......

muaahah.....sekully i press press the buttons until spoil :P

Eh....cos i'm a abnormal guy :unsure: :unsure:

wife like mah so bo pian lor hehehehe :D

eh the sofa i kena chop carrot liao (thus the name carrot sofa :lol: ) so do read up in home furnishing 1st b4 you scout for your furniture hor dun follow my footsteps hehehehe :D

ermm....my sofa no button to press de lean down and slide and it will auto slide out le hahahaha

ooh...jpn...which part....my fave country man....!!!

now the weather there will be cool n shiok!!!

fall colors...super chio!

she can buy house deco stuff there....!!

this is the 3rd time in 3 yrs she went le

2007 - tokyo + osaka

2008 - hokkaido

2009 - tokyo nia

previous 2 yrs i went with her but this time rd she went with her parents and sis

me cant go cos of the house reno :(

Edited by coffee_o

Haha, then ur wife must trust u very much to jagar the reno urself. :)

Beige flooring??........ Think I'll bo chup that too. :P Har? Gota do partition ah? Or u gg to do ur wardrobe there to act as partition? If it's an actual WIW still ok. I like that concept, but there'll be the mold issue. :( If it's just a partition, it's a rather waste of space woh. :(

Eh my wife totally bo chup abt the reno de she told me since i took care of my previous house reno also this time rd i will take care also :curse:

but different le cos last time i engaged ID so easier to coordinate, this time rd different leh :(

Ya man beige flooring leh wah lao especially for toilets leh faintz :(

ya lor partition, make my room smaller nia hmm....still thinking if i should listen to him :unsure: :unsure:

2007 - tokyo + osaka

2008 - hokkaido

2009 - tokyo nia

previous 2 yrs i went with her but this time rd she went with her parents and sis

Haha, if it's just tokyo can dun need to go lar. I love osaka and hokkaido. Hehe, next year can suggest to go kyoto. Kyoto also nice. :D

Eh my wife totally bo chup abt the reno de she told me since i took care of my previous house reno also this time rd i will take care also :curse:

but different le cos last time i engaged ID so easier to coordinate, this time rd different leh :(

Ya man beige flooring leh wah lao especially for toilets leh faintz :(

ya lor partition, make my room smaller nia hmm....still thinking if i should listen to him :unsure: :unsure:

Haha! Leave it to the experience guy. :good: Ur wife very clever. :P

I prefer to engage contractor over ID leh. Lots of time the IDs will influence our preferences. If engage contractor, everyting we choose is based on our preferences. :D Like that the whole house will be totally our taste/likes. :D

Hehe, if the partition is for sth impt, then do it loh. If it wun affect u much by not doing, then just forget about it bah.

Haha, if it's just tokyo can dun need to go lar. I love osaka and hokkaido. Hehe, next year can suggest to go kyoto. Kyoto also nice. :D

Oh cos her main purpose this time round is shopping with her sis thats why tokyo nia hahahahaha

Haha! Leave it to the experience guy. :good: Ur wife very clever. :P

I prefer to engage contractor over ID leh. Lots of time the IDs will influence our preferences. If engage contractor, everyting we choose is based on our preferences. :D Like that the whole house will be totally our taste/likes. :D

Hehe, if the partition is for sth impt, then do it loh. If it wun affect u much by not doing, then just forget about it bah.

Eh this is the 2nd time i reno place so not sure which one i prefer yet i guess if ID good hor both got pro and cons lah

my previous house ID very good so i let her took care of my house totally am very happy with the result but too bad lost her contact liao so bo pian

the FSM if i dun do hor will affect our health leh sound so scary :(

Oh cos her main purpose this time round is shopping with her sis thats why tokyo nia hahahahaha

Eh this is the 2nd time i reno place so not sure which one i prefer yet i guess if ID good hor both got pro and cons lah

my previous house ID very good so i let her took care of my house totally am very happy with the result but too bad lost her contact liao so bo pian

the FSM if i dun do hor will affect our health leh sound so scary :(

Har? Heath is sth big woh~ Like that must think hard hard liao :(

Eh....cos i'm a abnormal guy :unsure: :unsure:

wife like mah so bo pian lor hehehehe :D

eh the sofa i kena chop carrot liao (thus the name carrot sofa :lol: ) so do read up in home furnishing 1st b4 you scout for your furniture hor dun follow my footsteps hehehehe :D

ermm....my sofa no button to press de lean down and slide and it will auto slide out le hahahaha

2007 - tokyo + osaka

2008 - hokkaido

2009 - tokyo nia

wah ... so good .... me only been to japan onces .... And I go hakata .... (Not even tokyo) for work purpose

Rachel had been naging me to bring her to japan .... ha ... but now no budget liao

wah ... so good .... me only been to japan onces .... And I go hakata .... (Not even tokyo) for work purpose

Rachel had been naging me to bring her to japan .... ha ... but now no budget liao

eh me and my wife like so save up to go lor

begining of this yr i went to taiwan for 10 days which my wife din follow so she has been nagging at me that she would like to go oversea so let her go japan lor hehehehe :P

oh we do try to go oversea at least once a yr cos if you ask me to stayed in SG for 365 days hor i think i might suffocate leh hahahaha :P

ya you should bring her there, i'm sure you will love it :)

Edited by coffee_o

eh me and my wife like so save up to go lor

begining of this yr i went to taiwan for 10 days which my wife din follow so she has been nagging at me that she would like to go oversea so let her go japan lor hehehehe :P

oh we do try to go oversea at least once a yr cos if you ask me to stayed in SG for 365 days hor i think i might suffocate leh hahahaha :P

ya you should bring her there, i'm sure you will love it :)

but japan expensive leh ... even the food we eat , the drink we drink .... i Still rem any stall u step in to eat sure at least 10+ SGD one ... there like no food court .... even my company canteen also expensive ....

but i must say the food there really taste nicer ... haha

but japan expensive leh ... even the food we eat , the drink we drink .... i Still rem any stall u step in to eat sure at least 10+ SGD one ... there like no food court .... even my company canteen also expensive ....

but i must say the food there really taste nicer ... haha

Hahaha yes yes jap is consider one of the most ex places in asia bah hahahahaha

but the service is good, places nice and the food is great leh i'm a person who dun eat raw and yet i like jap food leh hehehehe

Hahaha yes yes jap is consider one of the most ex places in asia bah hahahahaha

but the service is good, places nice and the food is great leh i'm a person who dun eat raw and yet i like jap food leh hehehehe

Same here! I dun like the sashimi here as most places have a weird taste. But in Japan, I totally love the sashimi, esp tuna. Super good! It's a must-go place.