Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
what colors did he give u?

Got colors then nice mah... bright bright cheery cheery :)

What colors did he suggest? Which FSM did u get?

Mine my whole living room has to be light colors...bedroom and kitchen doesn't matter. That's why most of my living room now in white...though will get dirty easily...

Eh i'm okie if he mentioned abt the wall colors but what i cant stand is that he asked me to use beige floor tiles for my toilets and kitchen leh :(

anyway since i've already confirmed the tiles i will stick with what i had chosen bo chup hahhaahaha :P

moreover he asked me to place my WM and dryer right next to my kitchen door sigh.....bo pian kitchen too small so headache :(

I like light colours, make the whole place looks refreshing, clean and big. :P

Yes i like light colors too in fact i do intend to have white for most of the walls except maybe a couple :)

Congrats on getting the keys!! :D Hoping to see more pics of your work in progress..

Hi JandG thanks thanks :) anyway i love your house hope you dun mind if i copy some of the ideas hor :P

u means he can run 9min for his 2.4Km during army ah?

Me also can lah,but now can or not? :P

I cannot make it liao,,,,Maybe New can...90 Minutes! :D

eh bro he was a regular in NDU for 10 yrs lah just came out nia

anyway not sure now lah but think early this year he still manages it barely hahahahaha

eh i also cannot make it liao hahahahaha if New takes 90 mins maybe i need 100 mins liao :(

wah bro congrats on getting the keys, hope I'm not too late haha.

Seen the pics, the MBR toilet looks really run down. How can they stand the look of it when they are bathing on the other side :o

wah bro congrats on getting the keys, hope I'm not too late haha.

Seen the pics, the MBR toilet looks really run down. How can they stand the look of it when they are bathing on the other side :o

Hahaha thanks bro

eh seriously i do not know bro :D anyway i will hack everything so not an issue :)

eh hmm......can showcase my house ikea style also :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: hehehehe joking joking :P

Anyway met up with Jason yesterday at my new place

Briefly describe to him my requirements and he got a marker to mark all the areas which need to be hacked.

Eh...hmmm....after going around the house, he realised that whole of my house got the X marking Wahahahahaha :lol:

Anyway met up with Jason yesterday at my new place

Briefly describe to him my requirements and he got a marker to mark all the areas which need to be hacked.

Eh...hmmm....after going around the house, he realised that whole of my house got the X marking Wahahahahaha :lol:

wah... siong.. :D hahaa

So when will the "dong tu" ceremony start har?

yo bro "dong tu" ceremony is on this friday so if Jason manage to get the permit by this week, he should be able to start tearing down my place by next monday liao :)

Oh my electricity and water turn on is this friday too :P

kopi kor my dining table is from lushlush :)

Wah dun be like New leh call me kopi kor sound very old leh :P

anyway thanks for the info

Also may i know how much ah ? also is it for 6 seater ? cos me looking for 6 seater de :D

yo bro "dong tu" ceremony is on this friday so if Jason manage to get the permit by this week, he should be able to start tearing down my place by next monday liao :)

Oh my electricity and water turn on is this friday too :P

Wah dun be like New leh call me kopi kor sound very old leh :P

anyway thanks for the info

Also may i know how much ah ? also is it for 6 seater ? cos me looking for 6 seater de :D

Aiya... I was "suppose" to go one leh..heehee.. He went around 4 pm ya? Permit should be fast ba..chop chop within 3 days... next Monday....finally! Excited bo!

Aiya... I was "suppose" to go one leh..heehee.. He went around 4 pm ya? Permit should be fast ba..chop chop within 3 days... next Monday....finally! Excited bo!

Hahahaha deliberately choose working hrs so that you guys cant make it :P

ya Jason told me that you have been gg ard kaypo ppl's house Wahahahaha :lol:

Eh exciting ? no leh dun feel anything leh hahahahaha

headache more than anything else hahaha