Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

bro, when your reno starting leh?

if not... hahahaha.. I am.......

83480653.jpg

aiya talking abt this i kena fly aeroplane by the owner leh din manage to get my keys today

and since owner agree for us to collect the keys earlier as a goodwill only i also paiseh to really rush them lor

so see if they're true to their words that my agent will pass it to me tmr :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hahahah red devil's picture is SOOOO cute!

Nice blue mosaic for the whole shower area is nice too!!! just erhmm.. more ex. Nvm.. save on the other toilet? :)

aiya talking abt this i kena fly aeroplane by the owner leh din manage to get my keys today

and since owner agree for us to collect the keys earlier as a goodwill only i also paiseh to really rush them lor

so see if they're true to their words that my agent will pass it to me tmr :)

aiyo...U must be disappointed ya? Will pray for you that you will get your keys tommorrow..

hahahah red devil's picture is SOOOO cute!

Nice blue mosaic for the whole shower area is nice too!!! just erhmm.. more ex. Nvm.. save on the other toilet? :)

eh my other toilets also got mosaic feature wall leh in fact all my 3 toilets got mosaic :P

aiyo...U must be disappointed ya? Will pray for you that you will get your keys tommorrow..

ya man delay further will dampen my hopes of finishing my place b4 CNY leh i'm so worried haiz :(

that toilet is really chio ley... clean and sleek.

How about u consider do your master toilet like tis design and use tiles?

the other 2 toilets use masaic

Edited by charemme

ya man delay further will dampen my hopes of finishing my place b4 CNY leh i'm so worried haiz :(

I think should still be on schedule.. CNY is Feb ya.. Should be able to complete on time de.

that toilet is really chio ley... clean and sleek.

How about u consider do your master toilet like tis design and use tiles?

the other 2 toilets use masaic

eh no le since mbr toilet is my wife's territory, i will let her decide bah

moreover i been to the tiles shop more than 5 times le so i'm getting sick of looking at the range of tiles le making me both giddy and nauseous hahahaha :P

I think should still be on schedule.. CNY is Feb ya.. Should be able to complete on time de.

we will help to pray for you!

wah kum sia leh

anyway cannot estimate chun chun feb de since most of the workers will be gg back to their hometown to celebrate CNY

also i need time to move and settle in also so i hope jason can finish my place by end of jan or earlier :)

wah kum sia leh

anyway cannot estimate chun chun feb de since most of the workers will be gg back to their hometown to celebrate CNY

also i need time to move and settle in also so i hope jason can finish my place by end of jan or earlier :)

kopi, mai worry.. u got 3 months.. can complete on time de..

wah kum sia leh

kopi, mai worry.. u got 3 months.. can complete on time de..

i sure hope so :(

anyway i also hope jason wont be too tied up with too many projects during this period too and also hopefully my delays on starting work will disturb his work schedules

i sure hope so :(

anyway i also hope jason wont be too tied up with too many projects during this period too and also hopefully my delays on starting work will disturb his work schedules

Don't worry la, 3 months shud be enuff time for them to complete... ;)

So you tot of a way on how to lay the tiles for your toilet oledi?

eh no le since mbr toilet is my wife's territory, i will let her decide bah

moreover i been to the tiles shop more than 5 times le so i'm getting sick of looking at the range of tiles le making me both giddy and nauseous hahahaha :P

OMG more than 5 times O.o

I go 2 times nia I already feel sianz.

OMG more than 5 times O.o

I go 2 times nia I already feel sianz.

bo pian cos some of the times is my tiles out of stock so have to go back and select again :(

hafary alone i think 4 times liao hahahahaha

bo pian cos some of the times is my tiles out of stock so have to go back and select again :(

hafary alone i think 4 times liao hahahahaha

WAH so many times? I went to each twice and I was sick of it... but dad visited a lot of times.. amazing. 3 months should be enough to finish la... ;)