Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

the gal in yellow is ur wife ah?and the black shirt fat guy is who?

the kids is who?the older lady is ur MIL i know,whoahahahaha

Eh Bro

the gal in yellow is my bro's wife and the older lady is my mum

kid belong to my bro and the black shirt fat guys is my bro

eh you dun see my bro like that hor he was in Navy Diving Unit leh you say he fat ah ? he 2.4km 9 min flat leh hahahahaha

Oh btw my wife din go with me yesterday :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah kopi...finally

cant wait to see yur reno start

n i really need to learn from u...especially the glass staircase

now very frustrated thinking about mine

really deel like just doing a fireman pole!! lol

so when start?

yo bro so when yours starting ?

Mine if early i can start hacking next monday liao so it all depends on how soon jason can receive the permit from HDB lor :)

Wah want to reno start go and clean ah ? so on ?

i wont do such a thing le hehehehehe :P

that's what my hubby said too....nothing beta to do.... :( but i veri gao wey lol....sooo dirty....cannot stand it...hahahaha

wish U 动工大吉....!!! :yamseng:

that's what my hubby said too....nothing beta to do.... :( but i veri gao wey lol....sooo dirty....cannot stand it...hahahaha

wish U 动工大吉....!!! :yamseng:

Hahaha thanks thanks

so when my house dirty next time i will invite you to my place hehehehe :P

eh dun worry i will provide the detergent you no need to go buy okie ? hehehe :P

Hahaha thanks thanks

so when my house dirty next time i will invite you to my place hehehehe :P

eh dun worry i will provide the detergent you no need to go buy okie ? hehehe :P

hahahaha...when u need 钟点女佣can oways find me....must charge lah...becos i will be staying in the west soon n ur kopi-tiam in the east leh....need travelling time lol....

hope to c more fotos ya...~~~ :D

hahahaha...when u need 钟点女佣can oways find me....must charge lah...becos i will be staying in the west soon n ur kopi-tiam in the east leh....need travelling time lol....

hope to c more fotos ya...~~~ :D

i think my house 钟点女佣 will be me leh :(

Yo kopi bro! Glad to see things have started moving for you and your renovations starting very soon! It's gonna get exciting for you! :D

yo bro thanks

we will never know if it's exciting or nightmare leh :( got alot of funnie beams and angle sianz :(

i think my house 钟点女佣 will be me leh :(

yo bro thanks

we will never know if it's exciting or nightmare leh :( got alot of funnie beams and angle sianz :(

Haha yea beams are always a headache...

Just plan carefully before you submit your ideas to your contractor ba...but do be prepared for some rectifications here and there during the process...certain things you can't really see until the reno procedure has started...

yo bro thanks

You have gained much from this forum, with the experiences of so many bros and sis to share for the past months. I am sure you are well-equipped to tackle most reno issues! So take heart and enjoy the process! We're all here! ;)

Haha yea beams are always a headache...

Just plan carefully before you submit your ideas to your contractor ba...but do be prepared for some rectifications here and there during the process...certain things you can't really see until the reno procedure has started...

You have gained much from this forum, with the experiences of so many bros and sis to share for the past months. I am sure you are well-equipped to tackle most reno issues! So take heart and enjoy the process! We're all here! ;)

Wah thanks leh i feel more confidence now hahahahaha

actually another challenge i faced are the suggestions given by the FSM especially the colors give very ob piang hahahahaha :P

actually another challenge i faced are the suggestions given by the FSM especially the colors give very ob piang hahahahaha :P

what colors did he give u?

Got colors then nice mah... bright bright cheery cheery :)

What colors did he suggest? Which FSM did u get?

Poor thing u Kopi,

My FSM only told me my Common rm has to pick lighter colour.

But the whole hse, any colour also can.

Mine my whole living room has to be light colors...bedroom and kitchen doesn't matter. That's why most of my living room now in white...though will get dirty easily...

Mine my whole living room has to be light colors...bedroom and kitchen doesn't matter. That's why most of my living room now in white...though will get dirty easily...

I like light colours, make the whole place looks refreshing, clean and big. :P