Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Kopi!last night i watch Tv programme,cant remember channel u or channel 8 ,

it shows how the guy make illy coffee lei,and how he created the pattern!

sooooo nice!

Wah lao what time ? i never watch leh :( :(

I THINK 1030PM..that guy is a regular just like your brother then change line and become boss lor.

Wah so li hai ah ? i guess in SG not many ppl can make it after wasting 10 yrs of lives in Army leh hahahahaha

funny that it shows after a day work he go to hawker makan you tiao with kopi-0,haha

Huh ? so he's trying to tell ppl that his coffee looks nice nia and want to drink nice kopi should go kopitiam ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

but i am confuse lei,ILLY coffee is singapore brand meh!?

illy is a italian brand of coffee that's available in cafes in singapore.. they also make espresso machines..

illy is a italian brand of coffee that's available in cafes in singapore.. they also make espresso machines..

Wah JandG so which one better ah ? nespresso or illy coffee ah ? :unsure: :unsure:

this is what my mum said exactly!!!nice to see,but must be not as good as traditional kopi-o,thats why he go hawker and drink haha

hahaha think he face the premium coffee for long hours so must go kopitiam and relax le typical singaporeans mah hahahaha :D

My problematic MBR toilet

25102009012large.jpg

Hihi Kopi,

Just saw your flat pics. I think your mbr toilet pic is the winner of all, with the basin inbetween the pipes. Hee.. are you going to have bathtub in your mbr toilet? I think very challenging to plan/design the basin area if you intend to have a bathtub. :D

Hihi Kopi,

Just saw your flat pics. I think your mbr toilet pic is the winner of all, with the basin inbetween the pipes. Hee.. are you going to have bathtub in your mbr toilet? I think very challenging to plan/design the basin area if you intend to have a bathtub. :D

Hi Rasp

No le no bathtub for my mbr toilets and you see that angular corner ?

floorplan shows a right angle not this kind of funny angle so I'm gonna knock it back as I think the previous owner did some modifications to that corner previously to make the common toilet slightly bigger

yes yes i hate the stupid pipe right in the middle of nowhere, seriously the way they design flats in the old days i think i can be designer too :curse: :curse:

anyway i will be shifting my basin to the corner where i will correct the funnie angle (in front of the toilet bowl) and box up the whole piping area. Hmm.....maybe built a shelves or cabinet in the middle of the two piping in order to maximise the limited space

Bro,

Saw your tiles too...also very nice wor...

your black tiles is it the same as mine for the foyer...got blink blink effect one...

gd luck for ur dong tu tmr!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Money will soon start to fly out at a xiong rate very fast :P but it'll be fun! hahaha

Hahaha thanks thanks ya i know my acct has been bleeding for some time le :(

Bro,

Saw your tiles too...also very nice wor...

your black tiles is it the same as mine for the foyer...got blink blink effect one...

Eh not sure leh hahahaha i think so :P

tiles??

which page?

:P

Eh sis take a look at my signature i made the link liao hahahaha :P

Hahaha thanks thanks

hope my reno everything swee swee now i have to take care of everything since wife in Japan enjoying herself now :( :(

wah, shiok sia! I love Japan!

I read from another tblog that ur FSM told u to do a red kitchen. So any other stuff that he told u? Any weird weird stuff?