Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yuenyuen

Lobang For False Ceiling

Hi, can someone PM me her contact? Thanks in advance.

Already PM you her contact.

Members who want her contact pls PM me as i will not always check this thread.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, already PM you her contact.

Will be using her in may, compared her price with others and she's at lease 40% cheaper.

Good Luck.

Hi,

Can i have the contact of the company which will be doing for your house? I am also looking for one. Thank you.

I needed someone to help me drill holes on my false ceiling to install brackets on the real ceiling. Found www.pinpin.com.sg. The guy Richard was honest and efficient. He even went an extra mile for me by helping me disguise the metal bracket with white PVC piping material for a $100 job.

We were impressed that he did such a small job with pride. Would recommend him anytime.

I needed someone to help me drill holes on my false ceiling to install brackets on the real ceiling. Found www.pinpin.com.sg. The guy Richard was honest and efficient. He even went an extra mile for me by helping me disguise the metal bracket with white PVC piping material for a $100 job.

We were impressed that he did such a small job with pride. Would recommend him anytime.

My new house's false ceiling was done up by Pin Pin also. We were impressed too by his job. Would recommend him too.

hi mojojojo

I need to amend my false ceiling for some light too.

May I have Pin Pin's contact number?

thanks a lot!

SGS

My new house's false ceiling was done up by Pin Pin also. We were impressed too by his job. Would recommend him too.

Can I pls have Pin Pin 's contact

Thxs