Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
momo13

A Small High Flat In Tomato Land

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yup cos last weekend was our ROM :) hence didnt go down, perhaps this weekend might go down and have a look

thanks for the info.

yup cos last weekend was our ROM :) hence didnt go down, perhaps this weekend might go down and have a look

thanks for the info.

oh okie congrats congrats

me din went down last weekend too so might drop by this weekend :D

maybe you will see me there hahahaha :P

kopi thanks thanks, but maybe going to select my tiles on sat.. then loyang is out of the way also leh. have to see how..currently shortlisted hobz hob and my cousin might have lobang for teka hood, water heater more or less confirm to get 707 ones, fridge getting Mitsubishi MR-s45n only left kitchen sink and taps and toilet accessories, as toilet basin and wc is bundled with the reno.. :)

kopi thanks thanks, but maybe going to select my tiles on sat.. then loyang is out of the way also leh. have to see how..currently shortlisted hobz hob and my cousin might have lobang for teka hood, water heater more or less confirm to get 707 ones, fridge getting Mitsubishi MR-s45n only left kitchen sink and taps and toilet accessories, as toilet basin and wc is bundled with the reno.. :)

Wah mitsubishi fridge very ex leh my wife also like it but me say no no hahahaha :P

how come toilet basin and WC is bundled de ? they provide or they give you a price range to select ? what if you do not like the one they provide ?

Anyway where you gg to select your tiles ah ?

the fridge if getting the white is around 2.6k, stainless steel one is 2.8k...from one of the lobangs i had :)

WC and basin is provided inside the quote, said can see from catalog to choose wor.. brand i think is otto.. but should be taking lah since its 'free' lol.. if buying on own also troublesome.

think hafary bah.... overall decision is wife haha.. cos i told her kitchen cabinet i want to do bright yellow or orange.. haha

oh ya.. my to buy list only left lightings and furniture almost forgot..

then my mum got one lobang for a 7 pcs set toilet accessories, mirror is those non mercury ones... cost is abt $100+. is it worth?

Edited by momo13

the fridge if getting the white is around 2.6k, stainless steel one is 2.8k...from one of the lobangs i had :)

WC and basin is provided inside the quote, said can see from catalog to choose wor.. brand i think is otto.. but should be taking lah since its 'free' lol.. if buying on own also troublesome.

think hafary bah.... overall decision is wife haha.. cos i told her kitchen cabinet i want to do bright yellow or orange.. haha

then my mum got one lobang for a 7 pcs set toilet accessories, mirror is those non mercury ones... cost is abt $100+. is it worth?

Wah bro got lobang nvr share ah ? mit fridge 2.6k should be consider quite cheap leh but still too ex for me not within my budget :(

i selected all my tiles in hafary too anyway go defu if you want to see more mock up and go balestier to select as the sales there is much more helpful :)

think the toilet set price seems reasonable but of cos it depends whether you like the design or not bah :)

if u want i got panasonic NR-C376MX for around 1.5k, hitachi R-SF42 for around 2k, R-SF55Y for around 2.9k for s/s or 2.8k for brown, mitsubishi MR-F46 for 2.1k.. all are made in japan :) as i dont like thos made in indonesia or thailand or taiwan version interior... looks really diff from those MIJ ones.. no offence..

defu can see mock up ah.. mine never say anything abt that lol...

yup have to go down one day to see the set :)

Edited by momo13

if u want i got panasonic NR-C376MX for around 1.5k, hitachi R-SF42 for around 2k, R-SF55Y for around 2.9k for s/s or 2.8k for brown, mitsubishi MR-F46 for 2.1k.. all are made in japan :) as i dont like thos made in indonesia or thailand or taiwan version interior... looks really diff from those MIJ ones.. no offence..

defu can see mock up ah.. mine never say anything abt that lol...

yup have to go down one day to see the set :)

Wah not bad leh mind pm me the lobang ? or have to go thru u de ? actually i was thinking of getting side by side door de hahahaha :P

yes yes i do agree but seriously hor indo, thai still not that bad,nowadays even japan brand most of them are made in china leh so i guess no choice also :(

yup yup can see mock up and lesser ppl so you can take your own sweet time to choose

Wah not bad leh mind pm me the lobang ? or have to go thru u de ? actually i was thinking of getting side by side door de hahahaha :P

yes yes i do agree but seriously hor indo, thai still not that bad,nowadays even japan brand most of them are made in china leh so i guess no choice also :(

yup yup can see mock up and lesser ppl so you can take your own sweet time to choose

the number i had to get from my mum first lol.. cos the prices i written was quoted to my mum 3 weeks back.. all round down to nearest $..

but then seriously, i think its best to look for fridge that are MIJ, spend abit more to get better quality (control).. since its something u wont change so often right compare to TV. lol

maybe can ask to go defu :dancingqueen:

Edited by momo13

wah your lobang not bad leh, 7 pcs 100+, its quite a good deal leh. so where u bought your toilet stuff? furniture u planning where to buy? can try S&C yeah, also located in AMK.

wah your lobang not bad leh, 7 pcs 100+, its quite a good deal leh. so where u bought your toilet stuff? furniture u planning where to buy? can try S&C yeah, also located in AMK.

erm all haven buy yet haha.. just sourcing for more lobangs lol.. toilet stuff as in? only had 2 WC n 2 toilet basin in the reno quote.

furniture had went to nova, novena and such, also went to S & C in july but melvin told me to go back nearer to nov as i think he will have newer stuff or trade show during then?

furniture i think still can wait.. more importantly are fridge, w/m and hod n hoob and sink to give the dimensions during reno...

the number i had to get from my mum first lol.. cos the prices i written was quoted to my mum 3 weeks back.. all round down to nearest $..

but then seriously, i think its best to look for fridge that are MIJ, spend abit more to get better quality (control).. since its something u wont change so often right compare to TV. lol

maybe can ask to go defu :dancingqueen:

Okie thanks bro

remember to pass me the lobang hor hehehehe :D